★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the heist! Help Burgal steal money to save his girlfriend, Burgette, from the mob. Direct him through each treacherous puzzle by placing arrows to guide him! Set bombs to blow up obstacles in his way! Defeat epic bosses! Collect money bags to complete each puzzle, coins to unlock extra secret puzzles, and diamonds to buy new costumes!

Features:
1. It's an epic retro style puzzle game full of puzzling goodness!

2. Hand drawn artwork

3. Four game modes

4. Over 120 puzzling, epic, and awesome levels!

5. Boss fights!

6. Fully animated cutscenes!

This highly addicting puzzle game is a reimagining of Phat Professional Burglar by Phat Games. With amazing graphics, great sounding music, retro game play, and tons of challenging puzzles, you will be entertained for hours! Don't miss out on the heist of the century with Burgal's Bounty!

phatgames's comments:

Description
Join the heist! Help Burgal steal money to save his girlfriend, Burgette, from the mob. Direct him through each treacherous puzzle by placing arrows to guide him! Set bombs to blow up obstacles in his way! Defeat epic bosses! Collect money bags to complete each puzzle, coins to unlock extra secret puzzles, and diamonds to buy new costumes!

Features:
1. It's an epic retro style puzzle game full of puzzling goodness!

2. Hand drawn artwork

3. Four game modes

4. Over 120 puzzling, epic, and awesome levels!

5. Boss fights!

6. Fully animated cutscenes!

This highly addicting puzzle game is a reimagining of Phat Professional Burglar by Phat Games. With amazing graphics, great sounding music, retro game play, and tons of challenging puzzles, you will be entertained for hours! Don't miss out on the heist of the century with Burgal's Bounty!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks for checking Burgal's Bounty out and we would love to hear your feedback!
02-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Awesome game! Congrats on the launch!

02-15-2018, 01:24 PM
Thanks! I appreciate it!
02-16-2018, 10:20 AM
Pretty darn good game. Love the paper art and humor.

The things missing are Game Center and iPhone X support.

Love that there is iCloud saving. 2 modes Ive seen so far, story and puzzle, plus you can buy costumes with earned gems, NO IAP!

For the price, its a steal, hopefully the devs will add iPhone X support and Game Center to attract more buyers. RogerNL, I think youll love this game.
02-19-2018, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Pretty darn good game. Love the paper art and humor.

The things missing are Game Center and iPhone X support.

Love that there is iCloud saving. 2 modes Ive seen so far, story and puzzle, plus you can buy costumes with earned gems, NO IAP!

For the price, its a steal, hopefully the devs will add iPhone X support and Game Center to attract more buyers. RogerNL, I think youll love this game.
Thanks so much for the feedback! If the game does alright, there will be an update with iPhone X and Game Center support!
02-21-2018, 04:07 PM
The trailer looks friggin amazing! Can someone try to explain what the actual gameplay is?

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!
02-21-2018, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Bonk3rZ View Post
The trailer looks friggin amazing! Can someone try to explain what the actual gameplay is?
You the player puts arrows to determine the path to collect all gems. Sounds simple but get tricky. Well worth the price I say.

Just waiting for iPhone X support
02-21-2018, 09:03 PM
Is there a way to turn down the movement sensitivity? I keep messing up as I'm trying to place an arrow and instead it pans making it hard to quickly drop the arrows in, making it a little more frustrating then I think was intended. Otherwise congrats on launch love the art and feel to the game
02-22-2018, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W8rd3 View Post
Is there a way to turn down the movement sensitivity? I keep messing up as I'm trying to place an arrow and instead it pans making it hard to quickly drop the arrows in, making it a little more frustrating then I think was intended. Otherwise congrats on launch love the art and feel to the game
Glad you like it! Is it the panic mode camera zoom sensitivity you are referring to? If so, we can add that as a feature into the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
You the player puts arrows to determine the path to collect all gems. Sounds simple but get tricky. Well worth the price I say.

Just waiting for iPhone X support
Thanks for the feedback everyone. We are working on the iPhone X version (it is a fair bit of work because it requires a redesign of most of the game's content to accommodate the different resolution).
04-13-2018, 03:22 AM
Hello everyone,

We just launched an update with iPhone X, GameCenter, and full iCloud support so all of your progress will be saved across all of your devices.

Thanks for playing!

Phat Games