★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Battle players from all around the world in this free, multiplayer action game!

Discover, collect and upgrade 30+ cards with different troops and weapons, from the destructive fighter aircraft to the treacherous landmines that will explode your enemies!

Define your strategy and choose the 8 cards that you will use in the combat. Your decision will make the difference between victory and defeat in this clash!

Game Features:
- Real time strategy: no more boring turn by turn battles
- 30+ different cards: fearsome troops, weapons and gun turrets
- Upgrade your troops to make them more effective in combat
- Clash against your opponents and climb to the top of the rankings
- Pick the best general to lead your troops to victory in this war
- Have the best army: soldiers, snipers, tanks...
- Player vs Player combats online (pvp)
- Play in 5+ fun arenas: each with its unique layout
- Ideal for all types of players - kids and adults, girls and boys

Start shooting your gun to fight and kill your enemies! Are your ready for the battle and adventure?

Get your army ready and start the action! Play now for free this multiplayer card game! And may the best general win the war!
02-18-2018, 02:47 AM
2000 5* ratings on the App Store, so I tried this and it seems quite a confused version of Clash Royale. Well it's maybe a RTS done in a Clash Royale format, as it has tanks and stuff but it seems more chaotic than the logical Clash Royale system.

Last edited by thumbs07; 02-18-2018 at 02:49 AM.
02-18-2018, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs07 View Post
2000 5* ratings on the App Store, so I tried this and it seems quite a confused version of Clash Royale. Well it's maybe a RTS done in a Clash Royale format, as it has tanks and stuff but it seems more chaotic than the logical Clash Royale system.
The units look a little similar at first, but I played it for a bit, and you get used to it. At the end of the day though, its just another Clash Royale wannabe. Well done for sure, and def worth a try if you are looking for a good Clash imitator. But nothing to make me recommend it to someone not looking for a "Clash Royale with tanks and soldiers".

For fairness sake, I'll note that it does have a new twist...basically perk cards (via different "Generals") that don't go in your hand, but rather give you a special ability for the duration of the match.

Currently playing Hero Academy 2 and South Park Phone Destroyer

Last edited by ArtNJ; 02-18-2018 at 09:51 AM.
02-19-2018, 05:06 AM
Yeah it's not bad, and can run on my iPad mini quite well
02-21-2018, 08:36 PM
the real name is Clash of Heroes: Battlegrounds, not War Heroes...