★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to this modern reinterpretation of a rogue-like dungeon crawler!
You will need a strategy with self-judgment and control, a necessity in SRPG and tactical games.
Break through challenges and trials by controlling the character directly.

! Network connection required.
! Archer can be used when you complete the early main quest.

*Explore dungeons, and discover an unwanted and dark reality.
*Explore regions with diverse themes and randomly generated dungeons with optimized, intuitive, and easy-to-use mobile device controls.
*Fight boss monsters with deadly attack patterns and earn loot.
*Engage in these ordeals by using characters with close combat and long distance skills.
*Not only battles, but various traps and puzzles also lie in wait."

dbagga84's comments:

Ive never posted a game on here with app info before so I dunno if this works I saw this on a banner at the toucharcade front page and took a look at it and it looks promising. Its only a buck but since I only have a buck left of credit until March first. I want to know if anyone has bought and played this. I also dont know if its universal or not.
02-19-2018, 09:43 PM
It does look interesting but premium price + currencies + iap's typically = "will be free soon". Hate to judge a TA sponser without playing, but without gameplay video and with no previous Dev history, will hold for imps or inevitable price drop.

02-19-2018, 11:37 PM
I hear you on that, but after watching some vids, if this is the one, looks pretty enticing.
02-20-2018, 02:21 AM
Does anyone know if this is a softlaunch? Still not available in the Netherlands, only version I found is on the Korean Appstore.
02-20-2018, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Does anyone know if this is a softlaunch? Still not available in the Netherlands, only version I found is on the Korean Appstore.
It’s available in the US Store, so I don’t think it’s a soft launch.
02-20-2018, 03:07 AM
on uk as well
02-20-2018, 03:10 AM
Not available in Greece either.
02-20-2018, 03:18 AM
Thanks everyone! Will check again later today or tomorrow.
02-20-2018, 04:37 AM
looks like Greedy Cave with better graphics/ animation.
However, as Cave and many other games that are 0.99 with double currency, i think it's better to wait for it to go free and spend this 1-2 bucks in some IAP to help you progress - especially if the game is free of energy timers and such. 0.99 and dual currency means free pretty soon (in my experience). This way, dev gets money and you get more for your bucks.
02-20-2018, 05:34 AM
Here it says turn based but on youtube it shows real time fight and not turn based...