★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Six Match tasks you with taking your Match-3 skills to the next level. Enter the Match-3 board as Mr Swap-With-Coins and try to make a match in 6 turns or less.

As the coins keep dropping, so do new mechanics:

* Get wild-card-coins from matching 4 or junction-match to create a bomb.
* Each match gives you a card, collect matching cards for bonus score.
* Lucrative un-matchable diamonds you can only collect at the bottom of the board.
* Wrap your mind around coin-cages that push whole lines of coins.
* Deadly skulls that take skill to destroy.
* Yet more mechanics, but why spoil it all?

No pay-to-win. No timed challenge progress is auto-saved.

Six Match is free to try. Buy the Remove Ads in-app purchase to own the game. Adverts will be shown during extended play if you don't own the game.
02-20-2018, 01:25 PM
This game deserves some TA attention!

02-21-2018, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
This game deserves some TA attention!
When I think a game should get more attention, I usually try to explain why.

Will give it a go.

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!
02-22-2018, 11:03 PM
I think I will be getting this sometime due to AppUnwrappers encouragement on twitter
02-23-2018, 09:08 AM
I'm a match three addict. Shit I downloaded Hero Emblems and Puzzle Quest 2 again a few weeks ago just cause I had a good to fill. Bye on a side note. I saw that PQ2 got an update in Dec-2017 and not sure if they fixed the black screen of doom yet or not but I'm trucking my way along in the game anyways. My mage is level 39 or so. So I'm getting close to the end of the game if I remember correctly
02-23-2018, 09:26 AM
So I had a crack at it and I really like it. I got 369 points on my first run (not sure if that's good) but I like the originality of it all for sure!!
02-23-2018, 10:11 AM
Almost passed this one by. Glad I didn't! I'm really enjoying this and will probably pay to remove ads (and support dev). I need to spend a bit more time with it, but for now I call this a winner! Love this sort of "one-more-try" addiction.
02-23-2018, 11:43 AM
I downloaded this when I saw the dev post it's launch on twitter(a few weeks ago?) and must say it's one of my fav match three type games in awhile. You can tell thought and attention went into this! Well done Dev!
02-24-2018, 07:37 PM
Wow! After playing nearly every kind of matching game around for the last few decades, I thought I had seen them all and had pretty much burnt myself out of them too, but despite the unassuming name and icon, this is a pretty amazing game. Whoever came up with the mechanics of this game is a genius and the game itself is a lot of fun to play. Maybe Ive been too busy playing to notice if there was a way to customize the game, but if there isnt, it would be great to be able to work towards or purchase different skins or backgrounds or a new character to move around with.
02-24-2018, 08:03 PM
Great game. Bought the ad-free iap