★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bounce and smash across expertly designed levels bursting with color and light in Bouncy Smash!

Challenging gameplay and beautifully designed environments await you in this modern arcade platformer. Perfectly time your bounces to crush wave after wave of evil enemies or unleash powerful smashing abilities to take them out in one single blow. Choose arcade mode for endless fun or intense daily and weekly challenges to earn special outfits, skins, and skills. Bounce and smash your way to victory in this addictive arcade game with roguelike tendencies :)

- Experience the best of arcade-style platforming gameplay in colorful, challenging levels.
- Rack up massive high-scores to bounce your way up the leaderboards.
- Customize your character with fun outfits each with their own upgrades and color skins.
- Use four skills to make your character even more powerful with unlockables coming soon!
- Test your bounce and smash skills in intense daily and weekly challenges.

Boardumb's comments:

02-21-2018, 04:15 PM
Absolutely nothing goin on here? Even though this funky trailer?!? Will give it a go and report back.

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!

02-22-2018, 04:12 PM
This game is amazing! It takes a bit to get used to the controls, but the action is fun and the artwork simply stunning. Seriously, you need to give this one a try!

02-22-2018, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Bonk3rZ View Post
This game is amazing! It takes a bit to get used to the controls, but the action is fun and the artwork simply stunning. Seriously, you need to give this one a try!
Yeah, I know! This is the first game that made me lay down JYDGE in weeks!

02-22-2018, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Bonk3rZ View Post
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I'm one of the devs and if find any bugs or have any suggestions for cosmetics or round modifiers, we'd love to hear about them.
02-22-2018, 11:42 PM
Fez 2?

Anybody have a favorite cosmetic? This one is mine.

02-23-2018, 11:40 AM
Hello!
Any chance of an IAP that will get rid of ads? I haven't found the option yet and besides the ads I'm really having fun here
02-23-2018, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W8rd3 View Post
Hello!
Any chance of an IAP that will get rid of ads? I haven't found the option yet and besides the ads I'm really having fun here
Interesting idea! Honestly, this isn't even something we've considered. All the ads are voluntary, so we didn't think there would be a need to remove them. Would pay a few dollars to get the functionality of ads (last stand, re-roll duplicate cosmetics) without having to actually watch ads?
02-24-2018, 10:37 AM
Maybe some kind of VIP type thing to maybe give you like one continue for free and then ads? I know that that's not the way programming works, though it still strikes me as a kind of wizardry I def would pay to remove that feature, but also as far as F2P games go you've made it totally unintrusive so thank you so much for that!

So in short yes I think a system like that would be pretty neato(to use hip slang like the cool guy I am)

I should add that I mostly play premium type games unless a F2P grabs my attention, so maybe it's just me being picky.
02-24-2018, 01:10 PM
LOL! I just realized what game I need most right now!

BONK!!!

Thanks, #Bonk 3rZ for reminding me that! Ive been wanting that one for years!!!
(sorry, I apologies for changing the subject, but I couldnt resist!) 😉