★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SiNKR is a minimalist puzzle game. There is just you, hooks, pucks, and various contraptions you need to finish each level. Sink all the pucks to advance. Each level is handcrafted. No scores, no timers, no text, no distractions. Responsive ambient music.

SiNKR was an Indie Selection at DREAMHACK Atlanta, 2017, the Indie MEGABOOTH MEGASHOW Atlanta, 2017 and won fan favorite at SIEGE October, 2017.

This game is a premium game. There are no ads or in app purchases. Playtime approximately 1.5 hours (speedy) to 3 hours (relaxed). Reviews are very much appreciated. Thanks for playing!

Boardumb's comments:

02-22-2018, 02:17 AM
No one?

Ok! DLing now.

At 0.99 Im up for giving this a shot...
02-22-2018, 07:41 AM
Well, this seems agreeable. Very much on the serene end of puzzlers, but (15 mins in) building towards an interesting level of complexity / challenge.

0.99, IMO this is a good buy.
02-23-2018, 02:23 PM
Hey there, Robert, the SiNKR developer here. Thanks so much for checking out my game. I hope you are enjoying it. Please let me know what you think. I just got a tweet this morning from the Hook/Klocki (awesome minimalist games BTW) creator to let me know SiNKR is in "New Games We Love" in the App Store in his region. I have not seen it there in my region (US) but I'm hopeful.
02-24-2018, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Wahler View Post
Hey there, Robert, the SiNKR developer here. Thanks so much for checking out my game. I hope you are enjoying it. Please let me know what you think. I just got a tweet this morning from the Hook/Klocki (awesome minimalist games BTW) creator to let me know SiNKR is in "New Games We Love" in the App Store in his region. I have not seen it there in my region (US) but I'm hopeful.
Hello there, Robert Wahler.

Just to say that I think it is a right shame that SiNKR is not getting more TA love.

Its a lovely little puzzle game, for a quid.

Best of luck in this, and in your future work.

May it all be IAP-free premium puzzle gems.

Thumbs.
03-23-2018, 10:42 AM
Very nice game, well done.

I do wish there was a rewind option to avoid restarting, although I suppose that would make it easier.