★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Photo Safari (Released today)

11-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Photo Safari (Released today)

Hello touchArcade readers,
its been quite a while from Mobigem's iSperm release and today Apple approved our newest game called Photo Safari, its a action-tapping family game where you have to take photos of animals, or pickup bananas to the bag for example (in one of the minigames). Game itself have 5 main games and 5 minigames. We will be more than happy if you try the game! We will be posting free promo codes in this thread in next few hours!
11-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Free Promo codes for Photo Safari

Here are promised promo codes for Photo Safari:

J9AMXN47T977
TPRXFP3HTLFF
E44F9E3MXXNH
6J9TW4ARWX3K
97TER9METFXE

Please write a review here or on iTunes if you use the code.

Thank you!

11-03-2009, 08:53 AM
What no pic?

Looks like a pretty cool concept.

11-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
What no pic?

Looks like a pretty cool concept.

This looks okay, but what I would really love to see is an iDevice version of the photo tasks in Beyond Good and Evil -- full 3D and preferably in an alien landscape. That would be very cool.

I do like the idea of a game in which you photograph wildlife, rather than shoot it .
11-03-2009, 09:10 AM
They've all been redeemed, none by me. Please, folks, post if you use a code next time to save the rest of us some trouble!
11-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero
I do like the idea of a game in which you photograph wildlife, rather than shoot it
Yes, it sounds similar to a ps3 game like that -- I think it's called Afrika. A mini version of that on the iphone or ipod touch would be great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
They've all been redeemed, none by me. Please, folks, post if you use a code next time to save the rest of us some trouble!
I hope at least some one comes back with a review or just some comments about how the game is at least. sigh
11-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I just knew those people who took the codes wouldn't come back with reviews. Well whatever. I gave this game a try.

It's an interesting photo game but I think control sensitivity needs tweaking. That or the touch area. Many times I thought I got a shot of the animals, I just missed.

No auto save on exit -- that's very bad. I had to restart from level one. Can't find a way to continue from where I left off.

Fun for everyone, if you have time and you won't get interrupted. Probably a great game for kids too.