★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MY COM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1388.9 MB
  • Version: 1.4.9
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Armored Warfare: Assault is the brand new action MMO tank shooter that brings the dynamic action-packed PvP with respawn now to mobile!

Armored Warfare: Assault is set in realistic environment, features modern armored vehicles, and flavored with effective progression system, crew avatar collection, and modern toys like smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more.

Features
* Dynamic action-packed PvP with respawn.
* 3v3 and 8v8 team deathmatch!
* More than 80 modern warfare vehicles of 4 classes: heavy tanks, assault tanks, sniper tanks, and scouts.
* Level up based vehicle progression system for new skills and modules: airstrikes, smoke grenades, guided missiles, etc.
* Improved controls: control chassis and turret movement with one hand.
* Developed with Unreal Engine 4 for lush graphics, exciting special effects and detailed physics.

Mobile tank gaming has never been so exciting, modern, and action-packed!

Boardumb's comments:

03-04-2018, 09:20 PM
Been playing for a week now and gotta say that it's really fun and addictive. Already put some money into it and am hoping for interesting updates for the future.
03-05-2018, 01:44 AM
I've played it for a few hours.

It is like WoT just a lot more "arcady", more buggy and less beautiful. It is also awfully unbalanced. I could get 14 kills in a single round with a tank, by sitting in the bushes and sniping. It had decent damage, a 2 second reload rate and very fast projectile speed. That was the most OPed tank I've ever seen in games like this. If this was a first time thing, I could forgive it but every time I've played with this tank, I ranked number one. On the other hand, recon like vehicles are way too underpowered and expensive for what they are offering. Maybe they have a purpose in competitive co-op, where teams actually work together but otherwise, they do suck.

In WoT there is some strategy involved. Getting a kill is quite a big deal. Here it comes down to the reload speed and damage. You can simply sit on a ridge and shoot at everything coming your way. It sounds stupid but from 10 games I've played, I've ranked in nine of them as the first and I've never played AW before.

It's going to get nerfed but if you want to have some unbalanced fun, buy the tier 2 tank destroyer. Huge amount of ammo, fast reload (2 sec), great range, great accuracy. Then just spam the fire button until you're tired of the game.