Experienced Composer available!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by tobiweiss, Mar 4, 2018.

1. tobiweiss

tobiweiss Member

Mar 4, 2018
    My name ist tobi weiss and i've been composing for films, trailers and games for 5 years now.

Right now i'm looking for new and exciting game/trailer projects.
    My previous project i took part was the ios game "nory's escape", which received the first price at the 2017 Respawn Indie Game Expo (powered by Amazon) in cologne.

I primarily enjoy creating orchestral & maybe slightly hybrid music - but fortunately i was able to get a lot of experiences in a big spectrum of musical genres by working for a lot of people with different wishes. You're welcome to read more about me and my music at my website .

I attached a link to my showreel on my website. There you are able to see some work i did for short movies, corporate stuff, theatre and games. You also get a big playlist of independant Tracks i composed.

All the tracks in the upper area of the showreel + every track on the soundcloud playlist are independant work. So if you like the Idea of one of those tracks it's possible to use a motiv or the theme of the track as a base for your music.

But of course i'm also looking forward to compose something from scratch based on your ideas,
    Tobi Weiss

http://filmandgamemusic.com/showreel/

2. tobiweiss

tobiweiss Member

Mar 4, 2018
    Showreel updated and available again!

3. tobiweiss

tobiweiss Member

Mar 4, 2018
    New tracks again in my showreel!

4. tobiweiss

tobiweiss Member