★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Antonio Xu
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.8 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ON SALE NOW!!
Now you can get Popzit with the discount of 50%!

Game Intro

Are you skilled enough to be a Zit Popper Master? Now we present you PopZit,azit zapping, pimple popping,squeezeouch! Select yourfavoriteface, and you'll take care of those zits...

Features of PopZit

-Play with your own photo: with advanced face detection and drawing tool, you can create face template for pop zit with your own photo.

-Share with your friend: you can take a screenshot for game and share it with your friend by uploading to facebook or sending email.

-Four Different Faces: select a face you like in four different faces including man, lady, boy and girl.

-Three Levels: select a level you want to try, each level contains different amount of zits you got to pop them out in time, and different amount of zits refilled within different timeframes.

-SqueezeMotion: tap on and then pinch zits with your two figures before the time runs out. (If you've squeezed pimples before, you'll know exactly what we talking about ^I^).In addition, a scar will remain on the face after huge zits is broken. To clean the scar, click drug icon at thebottom left, and then tap on the scar.

-Three Different Types of Zits:small, medium and huge,each have different sound effects.

-Quick Save And Resume: whenever the game exists(for example, because you receive a phone call), your current game will be saved automatically. Then you could continue playing your game next time.

-Animated Help: enter the help page, watch a set of animations which will show you how to play this game.

-Nice Page Transition: 3D Cube Transition is the new page transition designed for this game.

initialz's comments:
It's a fun game really. Especially after we add face detection feature in version 2.0. You can now take a picture of your friend and "popzit" for him/her And even you can share the funny picture via email and facebook.

Enjoy
11-03-2009, 11:24 AM
can i request ass detection? theyre so hard to pop bent over backwards looking in the bathroom mirror
11-03-2009, 11:47 AM
The price drop to $.99 now
11-03-2009, 11:51 AM
now cheaper than a tube of oxy!
11-03-2009, 12:05 PM
The lite version:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322311334&mt=8

This one has no face detection. We just submitted new lite version which has face detection and waiting for review.
12-23-2009, 07:11 AM
My first game in my new iPhone is your DropBrick Christmas Edition. I love it, so I check your other games. I find this one. Face detction in iPhone! I think it is a great feature. You should make more apps using this tech.