★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Ngmoco's Dropship just got pulled from iTunes UK?

01-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Ngmoco's Dropship just got pulled from iTunes UK?

This was the original link for the popular shooter, and now it seems to be dead (at least in the UK).

Can anyone else from the UK confirm this?
It still seems to be available in the US.

Weird or what.

R-Fly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0046.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	525  

Founder of RazorianFly.com Co-Founder of RFly.Me. Shorten URLs on your iPhone Contact Me Twitter @razorianfly Plus+ User: razorianfly
01-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorianfly View Post
This was the original link for the popular shooter, and now it seems to be dead (at least in the UK).

Can anyone else from the UK confirm this?
It still seems to be available in the US.

Weird or what.

R-Fly
iTunes has had issues somebody else had their app disappear out of the Finnish Store. It is strange, but maybe Apple is just having issues, i.e. installing new servers, server crashes, not enough app checkers, or some misplaced data. It's most likely temporary..

01-01-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm having this issue with Dr. Awesome in the Netherlands. (price change maybe?)

Stefan
01-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by spmwinkel View Post
I'm having this issue with Dr. Awesome in the Netherlands. (price change maybe?)
Possible, but I'm sticking with my theory. Usually they don't get taken down for a price change.. Apple isn't able to cope with the rush of new iPod Touches that are coming in, but I hope they get it worked out soon.
01-01-2009, 03:46 PM
This morning GW Helmet was findable in the store on one computer and the computer next to it said no such game existed.

Like has been said it's probably just the store acting weird.
01-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Works fine for me in the UK. Just searched for dropship, didn't see it in the list, so clicked on the ngmoco icon and dropship was listed there. Links don't seem to work.
01-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Dr awesome and dropship aren't showing in US for me.
01-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Well, there are lots of problems going on in the US app store right now. For some people, they can't see the updates that are available to download (I'm one of them), and iTunes is really loading slowly.

I don't know what's up, but I think they're just trying their best to get caught up after the holidays.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
01-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Uk appstore definately has issues at the moment. Tried to search for crayon physics & star ninja but could only get to them from a direct link someone kindly posted. Also I can find 2 different retro listings but only one of them allowed me to install
01-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah, it's gone from Canada too!

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic