★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
App description: Mirror Land: The world of Summoning
Mirror Land', a new location-based summoning game
from Magic Cube, the creators of idea-based casual games

No need to search for monsters-
Just summon them to where you are!

A different Fingermon is summoned depending on your location.
Summon the most powerful Fingermon and save the world from the NS Fingermons.

A Mirror Land exists in a dimension different from ours, where Fingermons live.
People called Connectors can summon the Mirror Land Fingermons to our world.
Then one day, someone began to exploit the Fingermons to plunge the world into chaos.
As modern weapons were incapable of harming the magically-protected Fingermons,
Good Connectors, including you, began summon Fingermons to rise up against the evil forces!

-A new style of location-based summoning game
-No need to move to capture a monster - summon a monster with the your location information
-Location-based summons! Battles and growth can be enjoyed anywhere!
-Fingermon types and stats that differ depending on your location information
-Even same type of monsters may possess different stats and skills
-34+ skills that synergize with stats
-A mysterious world that takes place in a post-apocalyptic era
-Simple but strategic new battle system using only taps
-100+ Fingermons of various styles
-Main mission for story, accompanied by numerous side missions
-An evolution system that enables characters to gain more skills and become more powerful
-Story and balancing of a well-made package game
-Share information about Fingermon habitats
-In-game quests that are provided every 3 hours, 3 types of rankings and numerous achievements
*The GPS location information requested by the game is used only for summoning monsters, and nowhere else.
03-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Thank you very much for posting !

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.

03-07-2018, 08:18 AM
What are the IAP like?
03-07-2018, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
What are the IAP like?
As far as I know, There is no IAP in this game.
Because it was first released as Android version, but there was no IAP in Android version, too.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rland&hl=en&gl
03-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Yeah, there's no IAP. Thank you Nyanpass for the comment !

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.
03-07-2018, 01:33 PM
Here is the trailer of the game!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Magiccubegames.com
03-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Purchasing now
03-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Purchasing now
Thank you so much! If you have any comment, please tell us. It will be very helpful to make the game better

Magiccubegames.com
03-08-2018, 02:53 AM
I'm glad Mirror Land reflects the Magic Cube's World.

This game is simple and the characters are cute, but it is hard to master. Though the tutorial is lacking in explanation, you can learn it naturally by playing the game.

And you can enjoy the game itself even if you don't agree to provide location information. The game can be played in airplane mode. However, to enjoy this game properly, location information may be necessary. (Frankly, this can be a little uncomfortable for users.)

Most Magic Cube games are designed to be enjoyed easily by anyone. And it has its own charm. I look forward to updating further content later.

P.S It may be a more interesting game if the PVP feature is implemented between registered users in this game.

Last edited by nyanpass; 03-08-2018 at 03:00 AM.
03-08-2018, 05:29 AM
This is actually quite fun! It's not super deep but it takes some involvement to battle using timed taps. In general it's a very casual monster collector/battler that doesn't require moving around (you just use a game map). It's a perfect fit for people that want something to play around with to pass the time.

The only negative I have is that it seems you can't premium summon unless using GPS. Otherwise, the game seems to be entirely playable offline which is nice. GPS burns a lot of battery so I never use it. However the game uses the GPS to give you specific monster summons for your location.

I do like that these Magic Cube games are now including some kind of Cloud save. Not enough games have these.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria