★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Reed is a tiny creature - the last creation of an old supercomputer.
The old supercomputer is now dying and all of his cubes. Hes getting much slower without them!
Without the supercomputer, the world is going to end.
Can you help Reed and save the world ?
Can you collect all the cubes in the levels?
It will not be easy!

Features:
- Beautiful pixel art graphics
- 50 Levels
- Secret levels!
- Ambient music
- Easy to control
- Addictive gameplay
- Hard levels
- Different traps
- Game Center Achievements

Social:
Twitter @cm_games and @PXLink
Facebook Crescentmoongames and @PXLink
VK.com/pxlink
instagram.com/evilxiii

Boardumb's comments:

03-07-2018, 07:27 PM
you beat me to it this time!

03-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Was so pumped for this and checking all day. Just downloaded and a little disappointed that its not optimized for the X.

Didn't want first post to be negative as I was psyched when I realized it downloaded.
03-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Was so pumped for this and checking all day. Just downloaded and a little disappointed that its not optimized for the X.

Didn't want first post to be negative as I was psyched when I realized it downloaded.
Yeah the Construct 2 engine doesn't optimize for the X yet (still runs fine on X) but as soon as it does the Dev is planning to add it.
03-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
Yeah the Construct 2 engine doesn't optimize for the X yet (still runs fine on X) but as soon as it does the Dev is planning to add it.
Sounds good and thanks for that. Hope it does well.
03-07-2018, 07:57 PM
I’ve been waiting for this one
Solid as always Josh I never pass on you guys games something for everyone
03-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post

Yeah that sucks, but Im gonna buy it anyway and hope for an X update at some point. Looks too good to pass up...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
03-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Man, these rolling stops are killing me. Wish the character landings were sharper. Glad I pre-ordered, though...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-07-2018, 11:35 PM
Agreed! I’m a little disappointed with the scope of the game. I was hoping it was more of a sprawling and hidden areas kind of game instead of a tiny level speed run kind of game. It’s still an amazing game though and for sure worth $2.
03-08-2018, 02:25 AM
Oh man looks so cool but no iPhone X support is a deal breaker for me.