★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stuck on an alien planet? What better to do than conquer the world with ravenous Space Melons!

A clicker game with a twist - use your smarts to blast through planets or meticulously cover the entire planet surface. Earn upgrades and abilities to uproot enemy melons.

KeKhan's comments:

Melon Clicker

M LE KRUPA & T.J LEE
Genres: Games Adventure Strategy
Free

Quote:
Stuck on an alien planet? What better to do than conquer the world with ravenous Space Melons!

A clicker game with a twist - use your smarts to blast through planets or meticulously cover the entire planet surface. Earn upgrades and abilities to uproot enemy melons.

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 83MB

03-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Melon farming across the universe. Worryingly compulsive.
03-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Nice graphics. Good luck with your game!
03-09-2018, 04:35 AM
Not only compulsive, but the best clicker/incremental/idle game I've come across since, well, since I first came across the genre.

Everything about this is *lovely*, it's got a very generous progression with absolutely 0 feeling of coming across a wall (at least so far, two hours in!) and there's actually a plot(!) - which is well written, integrates perfectly into the genre of the game in ways I don't want to spoil, and continues to develop past where you'd think it'd stop.

The progression of this game feels unique, special, and most importantly it's really really really enjoyable. If you, like me, have discarded the clicker genre as getting too stale in recent times with constant re-iterations of the same mechanics and progression systems, check this out. By the time you've hit your first 'reset', I can guarantee you'll be in love!
03-13-2018, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Not only compulsive, but the best clicker/incremental/idle game I've come across since, well, since I first came across the genre.

Everything about this is *lovely*, it's got a very generous progression with absolutely 0 feeling of coming across a wall (at least so far, two hours in!) and there's actually a plot(!) - which is well written, integrates perfectly into the genre of the game in ways I don't want to spoil, and continues to develop past where you'd think it'd stop.

The progression of this game feels unique, special, and most importantly it's really really really enjoyable. If you, like me, have discarded the clicker genre as getting too stale in recent times with constant re-iterations of the same mechanics and progression systems, check this out. By the time you've hit your first 'reset', I can guarantee you'll be in love!

YES!
Totally agree ...this is outstanding !
I’ve tried/played/deleted them all, nothing can complair when it comes to mechanics and progression ...this game is a true Stand out in the genre.
So glad I discovered this one, fans of idle/clickers should download this for sure!