★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Disc Pop is a cool action-puzzle where you match and shoot moving discs!

Use your fast fingers and reflexes to aim and connect two discs with the same color - Avoid other collisions!

Moving discs spawns from all corners and you can stop and control/aim any disc you choose.

If you enjoy fast-reaction puzzlers, you will without doubt be hooked on Disc Pop!

Features:
Colorful graphics and effects
Chill addictive gameplay
Pop discs for sparkle fireworks!
Two game-modes: Arcade and Level-up
Reflex and reaction-time training
Many cool power-ups
Collect diamonds to unlock new power-ups!
Unlock achievements
A spinning wheel of diamonds!
Limited push notifications that brings you free awards

Its time for you to become the best Disc Popper in the universe.

Have fun!

Boardumb's comments:

03-07-2018, 11:20 PM
Thanks!

Hi!

Im the developer of Disc Pop.

Thanks for posting the game to the awesome TouchArcade forum!

Ive been working on the game on and off for quite some time as this is a side-project besides my normal day job, with some months long breaks since im also a father and the spare time is limited sometimes. Hope you enjoy the game, im planning to add more power-ups along the way, and other stuff to!

Android version is coming in a few weeks.

Let me know if you enjoy popping discs!
Carl berg

03-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Location: Somewhere in a town in the middle of the Amazon jungle.
Sent feedback

Well, I sent some feedback (via Discord) to the dev and I'm looking forward to this getting updated.
The concept is cool and requires the player to be on their toes all the time, as there are random-colored discs coming from FOUR DIRECTIONS, DAMN!

Keep up the good work, Carl.

Last edited by sebgo; 03-13-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Poly's request =P
03-13-2018, 01:15 AM
Nice work, looks fun!
03-13-2018, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebgo View Post
Well, I sent some feedback (via Discord) to the dev and I'm looking forward to this getting updated.
The concept is cool and requires the player to be on their toes all the time, as there are random-colored discs coming from FOUR DIRECTIONS, DAMN!

Keep up the good work, Carl.
Big thanks sebgo, i really appreciated your feedback! Sent a new update to the store very recently with some small adjustments as you adviced. Think the new update will be live in a day or two.

So Cheers for that superb info!

The last sentence, even as a joke, sounds horrible in Swedish so if you can edit that out you have my gratitude (again).
03-13-2018, 11:19 AM
Location: Somewhere in a town in the middle of the Amazon jungle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarPolygon View Post
Big thanks sebgo, i really appreciated your feedback! Sent a new update to the store very recently with some small adjustments as you adviced. Think the new update will be live in a day or two.

So Cheers for that superb info!

The last sentence, even as a joke, sounds horrible in Swedish so if you can edit that out you have my gratitude (again).
Done! =)
03-13-2018, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laz View Post
Nice work, looks fun!
Cheers, thank you!

Awesome sebgo!

Not sure how many TA-members that played the game, but would love to hear what your highscore is so far in arcade mode! (it helps to unlock the power-ups and use power-up boost btw)
04-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Disc Pop is updated with 2 new power-ups since the release and some other gameplay improvements to. Enjoy!