★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for an exciting new twist on city building! As a real-time multiplayer simulation game, it's the first of its kind, putting 40 players together in a city.

Build your Plex among friends
In Pixel Plex you are in charge of building your Plex however you want! Invite your friends to join your city, trade resources, and work together to build HUGE CITY-WIDE projects.

Expand upwards and outwards
Choose from over 30 different buildings, each with the ability to grow and change! Buy up more land to grow your Plex and expand your businesses!

Get ahead in a fluctuating marketplace
Buy and sell shares in the Plex Market, but be careful, stock prices change every hour! Use the Trade Depot to buy and sell resources to people in your city.

Run for Mayor of the City
With elections held every two days, things change fast in Pixel Plex. As mayor, you can control policies that effect the whole city. Will you lower taxes on big projects, increase the value of the market, or just line your pockets with extra cash?

Toast Games's comments:

Get ready for a exciting new twist on City Simulation games!
Hey guys, Toast here. We're really excited to give details on our new game, Pixel Plex. As a real-time multiplayer city simulation game, it's the first of its kind, putting 40 players together in a city. The game just released today! Let us know if you have any gameplay questions and we'll do our best to fill you in!

Build your Plex among friends
In Pixel Plex you are in charge of building your Plex however you want!
Invite your friends to join your city, trade resources, and work together to build HUGE
CITY-WIDE projects.

Expand upwards and outwards
Choose from over 30 different buildings, each with the ability to grow and change!
Buy up more land to grow your Plex and expand your businesses!

Get ahead in a fluctuating marketplace
Buy and sale shares in the Plex Marketplace, but be careful, stock prices change every hour!
Use the trade depot to buy and sell resources to people in your city

Run for Mayor of the City
With elections held every two days, things change fast in Pixel Plex. As mayor, you can control policies that effect the whole city. Will you lower taxes on big projects, increase the value of the market, or just line your pockets with extra cash?

Pixel Plex is out now on the App Store!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixel-plex/id1296964678?ls=1&mt=8

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/pixel_plex/

Website
https://pixelplexgame.com

03-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Add some Audio settings please

03-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioso View Post
Add some Audio settings please
Oh man, the game is working for you? Unfortunately, not for me.

Loading screen..... crash, to home screen.

iPhone 6+ 128gb
iOS 10.3.1
Region: US

Killed all background apps + restarted device = same result.
03-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Oh man, the game is working for you? Unfortunately, not for me.

Loading screen..... crash, to home screen.

iPhone 6+ 128gb
iOS 10.3.1
Region: US

Killed all background apps + restarted device = same result.
Yes its working fine for me
03-10-2018, 04:00 PM
The game is so great ahhhhh! What are some features that you plan on adding in future updates?
03-11-2018, 07:56 AM
Hi!! I create a city for all TouchArcade players! Join my city in Pixel Plex! Invite: APHDNLET
03-11-2018, 07:57 AM
After 1-2 day playing. This game is P2W af. It even starts with P2W but you notice it later, not like other P2W games.

The P2W award 2018 goes to this game for sure
03-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Problem

Loving the game. Great community. Few issues so far.

1) Clicking delete profile kicks me out of the game.

2) I have one level 2 cabin thats glitched out. Had 3 residents, evicted 1. Still says 3/3 living there, but only 50% efficiency & only partial income. Tried force quitting, restarting device, etc.

Otherwise, loving the game!
03-11-2018, 06:55 PM
i hate the microtransactions..
03-12-2018, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Platypus View Post

2) I have one level 2 cabin thats glitched out. Had 3 residents, evicted 1. Still says 3/3 living there, but only 50% efficiency & only partial income.
Same here, let me know if you manage to fix it