★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The oh-so-satisfying Mowing game that you just cant put down!

Welcome to lawnmower heaven - a Garden of Eden where lucky blade-spinners are set free on fields of glorious bushy overgrowth.

Pick from a selection of souped-up mowers and dive into a sprawling mass of grass until everything is shaved down into neat, tidy, satisfying strips.

But beware of dog! Grassland is filled with four-legged hazards, from canines to frogs to, uh, sheep!

- Several worlds to cut into!
- Crazy and challenging turn-right-only mechanics!
- Choose the ultimate mower that represents you!
- Upgrade your blade spinners for maximum cuttage!
- Test your reflexes to their limits!

Mowers: Escape from your shed prisons. Embrace your garden zen. Download Mowy Lawn Now!

You are important to us! Every single review is read by us and flows into the further development of our game. Send us your feedback. We count on you and look forward to great ideas!

Follow us on social to keep up-to-date on the latest news, competitions and in-game events: Mowy Lawn on Facebook

For support enquires please contact support@playstack.com

Privacy Policy:
03-10-2018, 03:17 AM
Hey everyone,

So one of the awesome devs who we work with (Mobile Heroes) had a game jam and came up with Mowy Lawn.
We loved it so much we decided to publish it.

Let us know what you think!
03-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Like it more than I thought I would, it’s fun to play, saving up now for a faster mower.

Time attack on the Leaderboard is that for each world the times combined or not?

The game has Achievements if anyone’s interested, talking to you Don he he.

I like to mow it mow it singalong I like to mow it ha ha.

Good luck with your game.
03-15-2018, 07:24 AM
I always wanted to train my cat how to mow the lawn. Downloading now! I will consider this as an educational video for Fuzzball. He will learn or he’s out of the house for a week