★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lost in the Dungeon is a dungeon crawler based on a card system.

The goal of the player is surviving to a series of increasingly hard dungeons thus being rewarded with the loot they need to get stronger and stronger.
What characterizes the game is a combat system as much original as simple and intuitive without loosing in deep and strategy.
The core feature of the game is an original yet simple and intuitive combat system that maintains depth and strategy.

Risk is always behind the corner, will you escape with the loot or adventure deeper in the dungeon?

FEATURES
Original gameplay that mixes card games combat with RPG character growth and dungeon crawlers mechanics
High character customization based on classes (warrior, mage, rogue and more to come), skills, equipment
Everything from cards illustrations to user interface is beautifully hand drawn in an evocative fantasy style
A potentially neverending adventure with the possibility to add new dungeons, classes and skills
A journey in which you are always between the chance to get epic loot and the risk of losing it

Please contact us at support@lostinthedungeon.com for any report or question!
NOTE: this game requires third-party accounts (GameSparks)
03-13-2018, 04:45 AM
Intrigued.

03-13-2018, 06:32 AM
Seeing card based battling in rpgs always reminds me of and wish they would port Baten Kaitos . I effing loved that game. What was in GameCube? I think. Then thinking of ports I also wish someone would port legend of dragoon over to iOS too. Lol.
03-13-2018, 06:37 AM
It has also been released as the steam PC ver, but there are still insufficient reviews.

If you are interested, please refer to the site below.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/78...n_the_Dungeon/
03-13-2018, 07:44 AM
Hey this is pretty good!
A nice surprise this week. Always looking for dungeon and card combo games.
03-13-2018, 09:02 AM
Crashes right after loading screen on my Air 10.3.3. Also requires you to make an account fwiw
03-13-2018, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
Seeing card based battling in rpgs always reminds me of and wish they would port Baten Kaitos . I effing loved that game. What was in GameCube? I think. Then thinking of ports I also wish someone would port legend of dragoon over to iOS too. Lol.
Baten Kaitos is one of my favorite games of all time, I would die for a remake 😍
03-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Crashes right after loading screen on my Air 10.3.3. Also requires you to make an account fwiw
Thanks for the info dude. Did you get far enough to find out if it requires a constant internet connection?
03-13-2018, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Thanks for the info dude. Did you get far enough to find out if it requires a constant internet connection?
Dont know, sorry
03-13-2018, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Since it asks you to log in before playing, I'm assuming that it requires a connection. I could try and switch to airplane mode during a game and see what happens