★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: .projekt is a new minimalistic puzzle from creator of Evo Explores.

The game requires to look at things differently. Playing .projekt is like taking a geometry lessons but in a fun and relaxing way.

.projekt is a great training for your creativity. Imagine how an object looks like from a different point of view to match a silhouette.

This is a relaxing experience. There are no ads, no high-scores and no time pressure. Nothing will distract you from pure meditative gameplay.

- 60 mind blowing levels and more to come
- 3D TOUCH support
- iPhone X support

KirillKuzyk's comments:
Hi, toucharcade!

I always was excited by geometry lessons at school and in university. But not all people were as excited as I was. So I created a game called .projekt to share my passion for spatial awareness with others.

What’s a point of the game you ask? It’s simple, you need to build a 3D shape to match all given silhouettes. In contrast to geometry lessons it’s supposed to be fun

The most similar game to .projekt I can name is award winning Shadowmatic. In Shadowmatic you need to rotate a shape to get particular shadow. In .projekt you need to build that shape by your own.

A youtube video is worth a thousand words:
Watch video trailer on Youtube

iOS/tvOS: Download the game on AppStore
Press kit

03-13-2018, 07:02 AM
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...egames.projekt
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/759000/projekt/

Personally I like this game. First levels are easy, but from 15th level you need to think about next step. Game of the month for me

Last edited by Andrey1610; 03-13-2018 at 07:18 AM.

03-13-2018, 08:23 AM
Thanks a lot!

I tried to create a post here but it didn't go trough moderation yet.

In that post I wanted to tell about my personal experience creating this game, not just a plain copy-paste from store.

Basically, this is the same post is posted a week ago in development section:

Last edited by KirillKuzyk; 03-13-2018 at 12:37 PM.
03-13-2018, 11:35 AM
If you'd like to give out promo codes, please do so in this forum: http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
03-13-2018, 12:38 PM
Thank for merging threads and for pointing out "Promo Codes and Contests" forum section!

Here is a thread with promo codes:

Last edited by KirillKuzyk; 03-13-2018 at 12:44 PM.
03-14-2018, 09:45 AM
It is a simple and challenging puzzle game. FEZ has puzzles of a similar nature to this, but this game has its own characteristics. This game has a slightly more user-friendly interface. There are no elements other than puzzles, so it may be monotonous. But if you look at the puzzles themselves, they're interesting. Personally, I recommend this puzzle game. It will refresh you.

It could be a spoiler, but if you're curious about this game, check out the video below.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by deresi; 03-14-2018 at 09:49 AM.
03-14-2018, 01:14 PM
So here is my review.
It’s a simple and clean puzzler that anybody with a taste for puzzles should own. There’s nothing on the store like it specifically. If you every taken a perspective drawing class, these are the type of exercises that are given to you to help you visualize perspective 3D. No, you don’t need to know how to draw to play this game.

There are 60 brain twisting levels to work out. The difficulty is spaced out nicely with a nice tutorial to start. The graphic visuals is nice and minimalistic as if you were sketching. Also, the controls are simple, just tap the perspective grid to place a cube, hold a cube to remove a cube, and swipe to rotate the view, that’s it. The goal is to replicate the 2 side template footprints using 3d cubes and a perspective grid.

The only minor thing I noticed is there is no perspective worms eye view . So some parts of the game after you’ve built a shape and you need to place a cube downward from you current shape, you can’t. You can only place cubes on top or from thes sides of a placed cube. So You have to to place from bottom up and then erase the cubes you don’t need from the bottom, which is actually fine. It makes it a little more interactive . Overall, I very pleased with the game and is well worth a purchase. I can’t wait to see what else is added as time goes on.

Edit: I also like that you used the iPhone’s gyroscope. Gives emphasize to the 3d aspect.

Last edited by mastery51; 03-14-2018 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Extra comment.
03-14-2018, 01:57 PM
So, i've been playing this game for a couple hours and here is my review:

It starts slow and simple, with a few tutorial levels that will teach you quickly how to play the game. The game is on the easy side initially, but there will be a few levels that will challenge you more.

The graphics are minimalistic, but very well done. I like the way the menus are handled, and the way the level number is presented is right down my alley.

The goal of the game is to match the shapes that are presented in the two lateral boards, by building something on the central grid. think of it as in projecting shadows on a wall. You can create your figure by stacking blocks and extruding blocks from existing ones, but only up or sideways, never down. I think this is cool, but you will struggle with it initially. You can remove blocks by holding them for a second.

Something i noticed is that there is no unique solution to your levels. You might solve it in multiple ways, so there is room for competition here.

I dont like the star rating system for level solving, but this game could benefit from it.

Another thing that i like is that there are no timers. So you can take your time to solve a level.

All in all, this game it's a one of a kind on the store right now. If you like puzzlers, and minimalistic ones, this is a must have for you. I hope there are more levels coming, and hopefully a level editor and some way to compete with other players for optimal solutions.

Grab it while it's hot, folks, you wont be dissapointed.
03-14-2018, 02:37 PM
Played this today and enjoyed it found it fun and addictive, spent most of my lunch playing it. You go through a tutorial and then carry on into the main game. They are fun puzzles and no pressure to get them done, no timers. You can correct any mistakes and have to make sure you have got all the sides. Cant find any faults with it I would defiantly recommend this game to anyone and it will be staying on my phone.
03-14-2018, 04:22 PM
I love the minimal geometric interface, gameplay is simple enough, the controls are pretty intuitive, the difficulty is well balanced.