★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
App description: 'Death Coming' is a non-linear puzzle game where you take on the role of the Reaper. Your objective? Cause deaths and harvest souls while abiding by the Free Will Clause.

--- Background Story ---
You Died.
Pure and simple, but death was not the end. You have become an agent of Death: a Reaper. You have the powers of Death, but there are rules in this supernatural afterlife.

The Reaper ends lives, but it cannot control humans directly due to the Free Will Clause. As the Reaper, you must plan and execute your killings by using the environment to your advantage. In the meantime, be wary of Minions of Light, who will try to save humans from their grim fate!

--- Key Features ---
Isometric God Perspective
View your hunting grounds from a top-down perspective. Follow the lives of your targets and those out to stop you.

Non-linear Design
Start with any character you want, and solve the puzzles in any order you like within the limits of the Death Traps and weather conditions.

Observe, Plan, Execute
Observe the victims to find out their behavior and idiosyncracies. Trigger death traps at the right moment to kill efficiently. The better you know their routines, the better you can prepare your death traps.

Reactive AII
Victims will hang around spots they like and will change their actions and behavior when something happens to them, such as seeing someone die.

A Morbid Sense of Humor
From suburbia to missile factories, theres always a wacky way to wreak havoc. Dont be afraid to laugh at someones demise. If you do what you love (in this case, harvesting souls), you'll never have to work a day in your life!

---Contact---
Malideathcoming@thenextstudio.net
Webhttp://www.thenextstudio.net/deathcoming/index.shtml

Supported devices: iPhone 5 and above
Devices running iOS 8.0 or above will enjoy an enhanced experience.

KeKhan's comments:

Death Coming

Sixjoy Hong Kong Limited
Genres: Games Strategy Puzzle
$1.99 USD


Quote:
--- Background Story ---
You Died.
Pure and simple, but death was not the end. You have become an agent of Death: a Reaper. You have the powers of Death, but there are rules in this supernatural afterlife.

The Reaper ends lives, but it cannot control humans directly due to the Free Will Clause. As the Reaper, you must plan and execute your killings by using the environment to your advantage. In the meantime, be wary of Minions of Light, who will try to save humans from their grim fate!

--- Key Features ---
● Isometric God Perspective
View your hunting grounds from a top-down perspective. Follow the lives of your targets and those out to stop you.

● Non-linear Design
Start with any character you want, and solve the puzzles in any order you like within the limits of the Death Traps and weather conditions.

● Observe, Plan, Execute
Observe the victims to find out their behavior and idiosyncracies. Trigger death traps at the right moment to kill efficiently. The better you know their routines, the better you can prepare your death traps.

● Reactive AII
Victims will hang around spots they like and will change their actions and behavior when something happens to them, such as seeing someone die.

● A Morbid Sense of Humor
From suburbia to missile factories, theres always a wacky way to wreak havoc. Dont be afraid to laugh at someones demise. If you do what you love (in this case, harvesting souls), you'll never have to work a day in your life!

---Contact---
Mali:deathcoming@thenextstudio.net
Web:http://www.thenextstudio.net/deathcoming/index.shtml

Supported devices: iPhone 5 and above
Devices running iOS 8.0 or above will enjoy an enhanced experience.













Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 206.5MB

03-14-2018, 07:15 AM
#2
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 242
Pretty pixel art and an interesting way to proceed. This game looks great!

03-14-2018, 07:41 AM
#3
One funny game
03-14-2018, 09:02 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 242
I've seen the PC Version reviews of Steam. Most of them said it was fun. As a inconvenience, it was pointed out that there is no function to skip unnecessary events when challenge again.


Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by deresi; 03-14-2018 at 09:52 AM.
03-14-2018, 10:38 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere in a town in the middle of the Amazon jungle.
Posts: 148
Harvest 'em puny human souls!

I'M IN!

I like these kinds of games and the pixel style looks nice!
03-14-2018, 11:43 AM
#6
Are there timers compelling you to rack up as many souls as possible within a certain amount of time?


"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-14-2018, 11:52 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebgo View Post
I'M IN!

I like these kinds of games and the pixel style looks nice!
Yes I do as well
03-14-2018, 11:54 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Are there timers compelling you to rack up as many souls as possible within a certain amount of time?
As far as I played, no. Just quantity and killing targets.
03-14-2018, 08:05 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 4
Black screen iPhone X

I just purchased this game and when I press new game I just get a blank black screen. I've tried force restarting the game. I went to settings and have had no luck. I I'm playing on an iPhone X if that matters.
03-14-2018, 09:48 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 2,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack8182 View Post
I just purchased this game and when I press new game I just get a blank black screen. I've tried force restarting the game. I went to settings and have had no luck. I I'm playing on an iPhone X if that matters.
No problem here, iPhone X latest os. Try delete and reinstall, that may help.