★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Opening Event
5,000 free Lua!
Double rewards for accomplishing feats!

Game Characteristics

- Dungeon exploration
'A random dungeon system that changes dungeons every time you enter!!'

Fight monsters, pass booby traps, and find treasures.
To prepare for battle with the monsters, use the treasures you find to upgrade your hero.
Once your hero is strong enough, try taking on the Ruins for each attribute, and the 100-story Labyrinth.

- Summon card
'Enough of the same skills and the same card battles! ! Try summon cards used by heroes'

Collect Summon Cards, featuring elegant illustrations.
Each card has unique active and passive skills.
Make your hero even stronger with these powerful cards, which increase in power as their numbers grow.

- Real-time battle
'Instead of getting frustrated with your character, plan and engage in dynamic battle!

Enjoy strategic, real-time battle.
Battles progress based on the formation and attack attributes of your hero.

Use a Summon Card at just the right time to trigger a combo that will give you the upper hand in battle.
Discover hidden series combos that will further upgrade the effect of your skills.

Note

- Enabling iCloud Save will allow the program to overwrite the data in the device, and may delete the existing data (play and/or purchase information).
We recommend that this function is used only to transfer saved data when you change your device.
- Data (play and/or purchase information) deleted by the iCloud Save function is irrevocable.
- iCloud Save function can be used only when you are logged in with Apple ID.
- Tap on the "SAVE" button frequently to synchronize the data saved in the iCloud to prevent data loss.
- Use the "LOAD" function only when you have changed to a new device or when all the data is lost.
- We will not be responsible for any rolled-back data (play and/or purchase information) caused by the "LOAD" function.

deresi's comments:

*Premium: https://itunes.apple.com/app/lostkeeper/id1242681028?mt=8
*Free ver: https://itunes.apple.com/app/lostkeeper-expediton/id1242683582?mt=8
03-16-2018, 10:31 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

So far, there have been no forced ads and no Internet connection is required.

03-16-2018, 01:21 PM
Wtf!? Where did this come from?

This kind of quality and no internet required?? I've rarely if ever seen something like this on the app store that isn't an online game

I'm not sure how good it will be but screw it, I'm buying it. The art and gameplay look fantastic.

Btw I see a free version, I wonder what the difference is.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
03-16-2018, 01:22 PM
Urrrgh. Not for me. Cant stand this art style
03-16-2018, 06:19 PM
Let me know what you think Law. I’m very curious as well

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
03-16-2018, 07:14 PM
Reviews are saying that the paid version has the same energy meter and timers as the free version. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
03-16-2018, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Wtf!? Where did this come from?

This kind of quality and no internet required?? I've rarely if ever seen something like this on the app store that isn't an online game

I'm not sure how good it will be but screw it, I'm buying it. The art and gameplay look fantastic.

Btw I see a free version, I wonder what the difference is.

i've bought it last year and enjoyed it a lot, devs made a really good work on this.

lol, never realized there wasn't a thread for it
03-16-2018, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDerp View Post
Reviews are saying that the paid version has the same energy meter and timers as the free version. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
Yeah pls can any1 confirm this
03-16-2018, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterWill View Post
Yeah pls can any1 confirm this

as i said, i've played it many months ago, bought it at its first price drop in august, and from what i remember there wasn't any timer or iap, hope to remember well

edit > sorry guys, i've played a lot of games since august , just remembered that there's a timer for the mana refill.

Last edited by Gwarmaxx; 03-16-2018 at 09:11 PM.
03-16-2018, 10:40 PM
Hmm timer? I'm not sure where, maybe not far into it but I was supposed to nap then ended up getting addicted and playing it for an hour. It was pretty fun. The battles don't need timers so I'm not sure where you would be referring to.

If the timer is for mana then that I used for opening randomly found chests which I see once every few areas. I have about 32 mana and chests take 1-3 mana to open. So not remotely an issue right now.

It's not super deep but it plays very similar to one of those gacha mobile games. It does have a gold and premium currency gacha inside the game and you can earn some premium money for achievements and grind for gold.

The gameplay is fairly simple but there's surprisingly a lot of strategy and things to do. Exploration is one of my favorites. A dungeon is represented in tiles where you use arrows to tell your party where to go. You can also hit the search button to find items or hit misfortunes. For battle phase, you place your team into formation and they auto attack based on where they are set. Then you use your monsters (what you get from the gacha) which appear randomly as cards below your character. The monsters have different skills and they all show a usage row of where they attack or heal (usually single, vertical, horizontal). Adds some strategy. It comes down to using the right monsters and heal quickly before you're defeated since they're real time battles.

Then you can get armor, gems, weapons, etc. You can upgrade those, the party, and put in skill points for characters. Pretty good amount of customization.

The art is fantastic which I love the most. It uses that moving 2d sprite feature, I forget the name, but you can see it in the preview video. Live2d maybe? The sound effects are really to my liking as well.

I'm really enjoying it and this might be go to game for "play when I get free time". The only downside is the translation is lacking but not completely terrible. The main issue is trying to understand the monster skills with weirdly written English.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 03-16-2018 at 11:03 PM.