★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Starkom
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 520.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Space Warrior is a thrilling shoot 'em up game with unbelievable visual effects. Experience the world of an alternative future of the Earth and get caught up in a plot of a full-on space saga.

It would seem that there is nothing to discover in the Solar System. But in the most remote corners of the Universe mankind has come up against cruel resistance. You are the only one who can save the galaxy from an alien race of invaders!

Features:
- easy one-finger game control
- popular Space setting of the game with futuristic NPC and Bosses
- stunning art which creates a real 3D world with accelerometer support
- tons of amazing explosions, lighting, post effects and slow motion wow effect
- a modern take on the vertical shootem up genre
- an unique blend of addictive game mechanics and fun
- it's easy to play

For COMFORTABLE gameplay we recommend iPhone 5S or higher!
03-17-2018, 08:34 AM
Good alternative to Sky force. Try it out.

Last edited by Kotovsky; 03-18-2018 at 01:34 AM.

03-17-2018, 08:42 AM
Looks very good. Vibrant. It's level-based? Or is it procedural at all?
03-17-2018, 01:00 PM
this has been published before as Space Warrior: Origin and taken down for some reason. From the first two levels and the ships i can say it's exactly the same game.
Annoyingly the coin magnet is not built in your ship and you have to buy it evey time before starting a stage or miss half the coins.
It's level based with missions for every level to unlock the next one.
The first level was ok, if long. The second level is very frustrating, full of exploding enemies. I managed to beat its boss, and hope the 3rd stage will be far less frustrating.
However, if this gets taken down too after a while, it will all be for nothing.
03-17-2018, 06:05 PM
WOW

Itz been a min since i asked the Devs to re-release it. In some games yes Ramzarules it iz a bit of a unnecessary grind tho here i seem to have fun when focusing on scoring when itz not connected to collecting coinage. Theyve changed some of the music to help make the battles more intense which i like. Overall it iz a great one to add to your iOS Shmup library. Im about to see where i left off...

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
03-17-2018, 07:05 PM
You are righteously so Kotovsky on it being a great alternative to Sky Force: Reloaded. Thank You for your find Yo!

I’m at lvl 16 with Firefly. On the leaderboards I’m currently at #50. I held 2nd place for a couple of weeks in the 1zt game which wuz fun. I have a feeling my ship will be under powered by the time i get to the last stage. i fig i would farm on lvl 4 Valuable Trophy with all the space garbage around tho the laser juz seems like it’z not doing enough damage to juz the small debris. Hopefully that will change soon They have also changed the controls to have relative touch with a sensitivity slider. I also like the Accelerometer on the 3D effect to see more of the backgrounds. You can really show off your skills if you wanted to record here. I got three more lvlz to unlock and so far what i’ve unlocked has been a blast. Starkholm did wonders with Heli Hell and this one iz fun to with the different difficulties on each stage. The 1zt 5 stages i got all stars. now it’z time to work on my ship to unlock more of The Story

������SHMUP������

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 03-17-2018 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Name the console that holds all of your Shmup needs?...
03-18-2018, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Looks very good. Vibrant. It's level-based? Or is it procedural at all?
It's level based, and all backgrounds are animated.