Universal [Upcoming] Langrisser mobile

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by deresi, Mar 18, 2018.

1. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    #1 deresi, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Chinese developer ZLongame has released a mobile based on the RPG Langrisser series of Masaya Games.

This game not only gives you access to all of the game stories of the Langrisser series, but also lets you check the story through voice recording. Live 2D technology is introduced in the illustration of the characters appearing in the game.

Users can collect characters from the Langrisser series through the game, and they can play strategic battles based on the attributes and classes of each character. In addition, various terrain and obstacles implemented in the map during combat have also been implemented in systems that affect combat.

The game will be open to the public with the first test. The test supports Android and iOS versions, but only a limited number of people can participate in the test.

It is not yet known whether it will be released globally.

Official homepage address : http://mz.zlongame.com/

2. Chickenskins

Chickenskins Member

Dec 20, 2016
    iOS test

Hi there, love these turn based strategy games. When will you be testing? I would like to join.

3. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    If you are curious, check the official website for details. :)

4. oz77894456

oz77894456 New Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Male
    I played the Chinese version and now I am a lv40(max level: 60) player. this game is really wonderful. help it can open NA service soon