★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Journey through the four seasons with Harry! Collect gold and silver eggs spread across 36 levels - Winter, Summer, Spring and Autumn. Play in any order you like, some levels are easy, while others are tricky and will require practice.

Complete each season to unlock the elements and when you've collected all four, try out for the Master levels and earn yourself an achievement you can be proud of!

Avoid the naughty Ostriches, who will try and block the way. And watch out for Bertha Harrys arch nemesis.

Use you stash of silver eggs buy extra lives when you need them, or even auto complete levels that youre stuck on!

So, whether youre a platform gaming veteran, or just want a casual gaming experience, Super Chuckie Egg is the game for you!

Super Chuckie Egg is a retro-modern casual platformer with vibrant cartoon art, and with varied levels each with their own difficulty level. Your progress is saved along with your egg stash.

Only have a few minutes free? No problem! Use the Quickplay button to dive straight into a level! Then come back whenever you have time and try out another.

Join Harry on this brand-new adventure!

Game Features:
- Casual retro-modern platformer with 36 levels
- Buy extra lives and auto-complete tough levels
- Play at your own pace as progress is saved as you play
- Colorful, vibrant cartoon style graphics
- Adaptive controls makes precise movement easy
- High score feature, game center achievements, unique music, and more!

If you like casual platformers, be sure to check out our Platform Games bundles for extra discounts!

psj3809's comments:
Official Chuckie Egg game (80s classic). New levels etc

99p launch price. 2.99 on Tuesday. Had a quick go. Nice old skool platformer. They’ve also got one other Chuckie Egg games already out
05-08-2018, 06:00 AM
There have been updates to this game recently. I think it got better, but the control is still slow and there is often no response. So deleted. As someone said, control is the key to platformers.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...95#post4097595

There are more things in heaven and earth.

Last edited by nyanpass; 05-08-2018 at 06:37 AM.
05-08-2018, 06:35 AM
How does someone feel if someone says they deleted one's favorite game?

This developer also tried to balance old-school feel with modern controls which is pretty tough to do with a platformer. They has made and updated similar games, so if they fix it in the future, I think this game will be okay. There are other ways to express constructive suggestions for games than 'Delete'.

There are more things in heaven and earth.
05-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Please dont bump older threads with this argument. I have hundreds of games installed. Dont get upset that I deleted one you liked (found the controls on this one to be okay. Plus the English was perfect