★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: My Tunes Challenge - The definitive iPod library game

11-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to JuncoPartner
My Tunes Challenge - The definitive iPod library game

Hey folks,

Delighted to announce first here the release of our latest game "My Tunes Challenge"

Due to overwhelming requests from our user base we have taken all the iPod library games from Music Challenge...
"Simply the best music trivia game on the iPhone (or anywhere else)" - Examiner.com
... and put them into their very own game.

For 99 cents there is quite simply no better iPod library game available today than My Tunes Challenge.

iTunes - My Tunes

Please check it out and let us know what you think!
11-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Any chance this could be added as a game mode for Music Challenge? As a patch or even DLC? I hate having to have two apps on to do almost the same thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to JuncoPartner
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Any chance this could be added as a game mode for Music Challenge? As a patch or even DLC? I hate having to have two apps on to do almost the same thing...
Definitely possible! Most people we spoke to actually preferred the idea of it being a separate game, but a lot of these were people who didn't already have Music Challenge. As such we decided to run with it as purely a standalone game and see how it goes for a while first.
11-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I do remember playing your movie trivia app so your engine is solid so this should be a decent game.
11-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
I do remember playing your movie trivia app so your engine is solid so this should be a decent game.
I really enjoy Music Challenge, it's like a mini gameshow on your iPod/iPhone. A great mix of game types, with a solid interface. This new game is just a subset of that, but at half the cost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!