★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile - the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!

1. Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!

2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like youre in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.

3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? Weve got the pan.

4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.

5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.

6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.

Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.

* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or above.
Supports most iOS devices, including but not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.

Contact Us
The current version does not represent the final quality of the game as we will keep optimizing existing content and adding new features.

If you enjoy the game, please join the discussion on Facebook! PUBG MOBILE Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PUBGMOBILE

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com

Techzamazing's comments:

Quote:
Officially licensed PUBG MOBILE, the original battle royale style game is coming! Unreal Engine 4 brings smooth, next-generation graphics to your mobile device, and produces a graphical and audio experience that perfectly recreates the PC version.
【Game Features】
1. Officially licensed PUBG on Mobile
An authentic port of the PC version. 100 players are dropped on an enormous 8x8 km battlefield. Players fight to survive and eliminate each other through strategy and skill. The last one standing wins! Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

2. Realistic Graphics and HD Audio
Unreal Engine 4 brings a phenomenal visual experience with detail rendering, an expansive HD map, and realistic scenes.
High-quality audio with 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound makes players feel like they are on the real battlefield.

3. Realistic Shooting
With a large selection of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and trajectories, this is the perfect combat experience on mobile.

4. Travel in Style
Drive one of a variety of vehicles to escape from your foes or to stalk your prey.

5. Team-Up with Friends and Use Voice Chat
Invite friends to team-up, head into battle together and collaborate over voice chat.

6. Fair Gaming Environment
Armed with powerful anti-cheating mechanisms and optimized for many devices, ensuring a fun and fair environment for players.

*Recommended specs for getting the most out of PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6 or above

Contact Us
The current version does not represent the final quality of the game, as we will keep optimizing existing content and adding new features. If you enjoyed the game, please join the discussion on Facebook.
PUBG MOBILE Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PlayPUBGMobile
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service at support@proximabeta.com.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74
  • iPhone8-iPhone8
  • iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
  • iPhoneX-iPhoneX

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 851.4MB

03-17-2018, 05:21 AM
There is no wechat or qq login. You need to start from beginning

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

03-17-2018, 08:38 AM
Just tried my MFi controller and strangely enough it behaves exactly like in Rules of Survival, I can move my character and camera but not perform any actions whatsoever.

Control scheme on touch screen seems pretty good mind you, I feel Fortnite might have nailed it a bit better but the fact you can customize controls on PUBG Mobile makes it just as good for someone who's okay spending a few minutes to set it up.

With this and Fortnite on my device right now I feel like PC gaming can wait even longer before i get back to it ! Im so happy i feel like a 5 years old with his first N64 in 1997, hahahaha

Game on guys and have fun
03-17-2018, 09:47 AM
No gamecenter login either
03-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Anyone else having a glitch where you pick items from the ground but they don’t appear in your inventory? It happens sometimes and lasts a few minutes. Other than that the game runs great. Playing from Europe my ping is around 200. I hope they will release worldwide soon.
03-17-2018, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash85 View Post
Anyone else having a glitch where you pick items from the ground but they don’t appear in your inventory? It happens sometimes and lasts a few minutes. Other than that the game runs great. Playing from Europe my ping is around 200. I hope they will release worldwide soon.
Sounds like something I thought I was experiencing but I just put it down to the fact id never played the game before and didn't know what was going on.

I was trying to pick up items of clothing having been say, topless, and was seeing no change in my appearance nor was the item going to my inventory. No big deal, it was only one occasion.
03-18-2018, 05:55 AM
Needs 3D Touch (wow I say that a lot); all shooters should have it as an option. Works so well on the NetEases.

Looks nice though; need to have a proper play. Ive only briefly played the Xbox version (which is inferior to the pc version as I understand it) so I cant speak for its authenticity.
03-18-2018, 06:29 AM
Could someone explain the differences between NetEase rule of survival vs this one and frostnite? Im enjoying rules of survival and with 2 new other battle royale survival games coming out, which one offers the best bang of gameplay? Im curious to hear what other gamers have to say.
03-18-2018, 07:39 AM
Ive played a fair bit of RoS. I really enjoy it mostly for the 3D Touch; a real game changer imho. Ive only played 2 rounds of PUBG but it looks like it may be better in every other respect. It looks and feels much better. I would like a better ping but you cant hold that against it; Im sure a European server will come.

Fortnite and FortCraft are both good. Fortnite obviously the original and best (by far really) but again no 3D Touch (as you can tell, its a big deal for me).

Play them all, theyre all free!
03-18-2018, 11:10 AM
Pretty sure there’s some bots involved in this. Anyone else noticed bot-like play? I’ve still only played 3 rounds.