★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Addiction has liftoff. Just try miniheli

11-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Addiction has liftoff. Just try miniheli

Hi, I'm Pedro from IDDTouch. We've just launched Miniheli and it would be great to have your comments and feedback on the game.

Miniheli is the latest heli game that just landed on the appstore. The game brings some new ingredients to this kind of game and it delivers what every game should deliver. Pure addicting fun. With a simple gameplay, Miniheli is one of those games made to keep your fingers stuck on the touchscreen for a long time.

The objective is simple. Just keep your heli up in the air without crashing the rocks, manage your fuel and gather some refills along the way in order to go as far as possible. Or as far as your skill lets you go.

But what's really new about Miniheli is the control interface and its missile feature. You just need to keep tapping the screen wherever you want to keep the heli up. The other original feature is that you can collect missiles to destroy the obstacles. By the look of the ranking list it already seems that no one wants to be left behind.

To know more about Miniheli and checkout the video, just go to:

And to keep on track on everything about Miniheli and IDDTouch future projects, just take a look at:

Please leave your comments and reviews on our game. Hope you enjoy it.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	base_imagem_jogo.png
Views:	0
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	10096   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2009.09.25 02.46.57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	10097   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2009.09.25 02.44.54.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	10098  

Click image for larger version

Name:	splash_screen3.png
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	10099  
11-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Does the game track local scores? I don't always have a wi-fi connection nor do I think my own best scores would garner me much of a global ranking.

Can one carry more than a single missile and are there eventually enemies to missile?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-25-2009, 01:15 PM
miniheli scores and missiles

You need a connection to check your position on the score table. The game asks you if you want to check it before doing it.

In our blog you can have an idea on the current top scores. http://iddtouch.com/blog

The heli can carry one missile at a time and there are no enemies, only cave walls to destroy.

If you have any other doubt, just come back to us.
11-25-2009, 01:20 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
11-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Looks good

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon