★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pop Chill, worth getting?

01-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Pop Chill, worth getting?

I've heard good things about the game Pop on the app store. They recently realeased Pop Chill which contains the "chill" mode from the full version. It's only $0.99. So my question is, is it worth it, or is the full thing the best bet?

Link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301006800&mt=8
01-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutbowling View Post
I've heard good things about the game Pop on the app store. They recently realeased Pop Chill which contains the "chill" mode from the full version. It's only $0.99. So my question is, is it worth it, or is the full thing the best bet?

Link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301006800&mt=8
Pop is alright, but if you have a Wii, I advise to just get the WiiWare version.
01-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
Pop is alright, but if you have a Wii, I advise to just get the WiiWare version.
Is the wii version any different? I have a wii btw.
01-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutbowling View Post
Is the wii version any different? I have a wii btw.
I like it better. Its not much different, it has a few more levels, but the larger playing area offered by the Wii is the killer, IMO. The iPhone version is pretty good, but since you have a Wii, just get that. You won't miss it while you are gone. It is still worth the full $5 if you want it on the iPhone.

EDIT: If you play it on the iPhone you'll see that it would be better with the Wiimote.
01-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
If you like Pop then get it. For me I didn't like both of them :P