★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Assemble your forces and fight your way to the top. Choose from ten unique units and create an elite army that crushes all others. Command your drawings in DrawBattlefield.

Features:
- 5 challenges
- Free mode

10 unit types:
- Light Infantry
- Officer
- Armored Infantry
- Rocket Infantry
- Sniper
- Powered Armor
- Light Tank
- Heavy Tank
- Light Turret
- Heavy Turret

- OpenFeint integration
- Effects, explosion vibration
- Unit information display
- More units/features planned in future updates!

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Interested. Controls?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-03-2009, 06:04 PM
i don't exactly understand anything in the video, but i kinda want the game.i don't know why, something just seems very appealing about it to me.but i still may wait for impressions

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
11-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Looks to me you just swipe the unit in the direction you want it to.

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
11-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Is there a score? Is it like a Survival game where I use the earned cash to add more units as you face off against endless hordes?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Is there a score? Is it like a Survival game where I use the earned cash to add more units as you face off against endless hordes?
Actually looks bone cut and dry from the video. As you just choose which unit off the back and if you want them to be friendly or hostile. When your done just clear the board. Looks to be no cash involved and endless depending on how you want it to play out. Doesn't look to be much fun once you play through the first five minutes but someone go ahead and prove me wrong. And no score.

Reminder: this is just a guess based on watching the video

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com