★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: adam rogan
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 25.9 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Run, Jump, and swing your way through various, puzzling obstacles.
Two game Modes
Journey-
Jump into the dream and explore the journey through obstacles that are not what they seem, Reach the light and unlock levels.
Playground-
Where you go to escape the nightmares, but you better run, run, run, run

Features
Mobile platformer
Levels to unlock
Great levels, obstacles to beat
Two game modes.

abbstar's comments:

Dream On A Journey
Run, Jump, and swing your way through various, puzzling obstacles.
Two game Modes
Journey-
Jump into the dream and explore the journey through obstacles that are not what they seem, Reach the light and unlock levels.
Playground-
Where you go to escape the nightmares, but you better run, run, run, run

Features
Mobile platformer
Levels to unlock
Great levels, obstacles to beat
Two game modes.
Try it now free https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/dream-on-a-journey/id1360691555?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-24-2018, 04:48 PM
Added a video for game play.
This game is hard, the journey is cool and casual, the playground is hard and a bit frantic escaping the nightmare.
My best score is 82 on the playground, and im at level 7 on the journey.
Im enjoying this game, what do you guys think?

03-25-2018, 03:55 AM
I think you are right. This game is hard. Even harder than Ecco the Dolphin. Not so much as yesterday though. I see you have made changes to the first level. I can progress better at the start. Difficult games are ok if they are also fun, and this has a good balance. Spooky graphics look dreamlike and there are some interesting physics going on with the wheels, planks and swings that Ive seen so far. I shall play it again.
03-25-2018, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp View Post
I think you are right. This game is hard. Even harder than Ecco the Dolphin. Not so much as yesterday though. I see you have made changes to the first level. I can progress better at the start. Difficult games are ok if they are also fun, and this has a good balance. Spooky graphics look dreamlike and there are some interesting physics going on with the wheels, planks and swings that Ive seen so far. I shall play it again.
Ohhhhhh! Ecco the Dolphin was a tough one! Never got even close to finishing that one back in the day. Endlessly frustrating for me, at least! So I dont think Im even gonna try this then. All I needed to hear!
03-26-2018, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Yea its hard to find a good balance, we like challenging games, but sometimes get to excited, haha.
But yea i hope you stick at it, it gets a bit more interesting from level three onwards. little bit harder, but is actually easier as you start to get used of the physics and dynamics of the game.
Also you get to throw that big knife she's carrying, later on in levels, hahahha, everyone love to kill things. Dont they?
Thanks for your comments...
03-26-2018, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Ohhhhhh! Ecco the Dolphin was a tough one! Never got even close to finishing that one back in the day. Endlessly frustrating for me, at least! So I dont think Im even gonna try this then. All I needed to hear!
Oh its not that hard of a game, Really, i promise. Hahahahah
03-26-2018, 08:12 PM
After seeing the video (pop goes the weasel, LOL!) and reading your posts, I decided to grab this after all! Shouldn’t have jumped the gun so quickly, my bad! ;( Reading about Ecco just brought back frustrating memories for me! This looks like I’m gonna die a lot, but hey—a good challenge is always good, right?
03-27-2018, 04:44 AM
Yes, I didnt mean to put people off! Everyone should give this game a try. If nothing else it teaches us a valuable life lesson, that trying is the first step towards failure. I almost completed the first level today.
03-28-2018, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Yes, I didnt mean to put people off! Everyone should give this game a try. If nothing else it teaches us a valuable life lesson, that trying is the first step towards failure. I almost completed the first level today.
Hahaaha, trying is the first step, good to hear you almost finished the first level,hahaha.
And yea stop putting people off this game, LOL. All good , ill just blame you for poor downloads, LOL
Thanks for giving it a go, and your honest feedback...