★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fantasy Maze

A great adventure in a big maze. You must defeat goblins, trolls, spiders and other unfriendly creatures and stay alive. The game involves collecting various resources and fighting creatures. This concept of the game offers different paths to victory.

You can do many things in the game: fight with a sword, use the potion of transformation, use fire, hunt rats, catch fish, collect fruits, carry animals to their homes and much more. You also have a strong and dangerous dog to help you. Only you need to feed him properly.

The game provides many hours of entertainment. The maze has about 200 rooms.

MiniatureWorlds's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-26-2018, 01:02 PM
I found a gray dog . What I can do with it?

03-27-2018, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korat View Post
I found a gray dog . What I can do with it?
Take the dog home, you'll get a reward for it.
03-27-2018, 09:22 AM
This game is an open world pixel game. The player is free, but may not know what to do. Players have to figure it out for themselves. The control buttons are sometimes dead. If the developer has prepared a basic tutorial and improved the sense of operation, it will be a decent game. I think it is still an early version. If you are a little more concerned about this game, the following video might be helpful.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by nyanpass; 03-27-2018 at 10:15 AM.
03-27-2018, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
This game is an open world pixel game. The player is free, but may not know what to do. Players have to figure it out for themselves. The control buttons are sometimes dead. If the developer has prepared a basic tutorial and improved the sense of operation, it will be a decent game. I think it is still an early version. If you are a little more concerned about this game, the following video might be helpful.

YouTube: video

got a code from the dev for the "plus version" (thanks a lot for it), and i can say that i agree with you, controls aren't very accurate, lacks a tutorial to understand what needs to be done, but overall it could be a fun game.
03-27-2018, 01:58 PM
The informations what to do in the game are included in the books that are in the hero's home.
This is a tutorial in parts. Each of the books contains pictorial information on one selected topic.
For example, a book with a fire picture shows how to get a fire, what reacts with it, e.t.c.
Hmm... I thought it would make the game more fun.
03-27-2018, 04:57 PM
The problem for me is... I just pick up the item and carry it around? How do you read the books? An inventory and menu would be good.
03-28-2018, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
The problem for me is... I just pick up the item and carry it around? How do you read the books? An inventory and menu would be good.
Pressing "the cross key" is responsible for most of the hero's actions, including:
reading books, attacking, opening and closing doors, searching bushes,
lighting wood, eating food and more.
03-29-2018, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureWorlds View Post
Take the dog home, you'll get a reward for it.
This dog is following me all the time. It's funny, but make me a little tired. How do I get rid of it? I didn't find anything about it in the books.
03-29-2018, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korat View Post
This dog is following me all the time. It's funny, but make me a little tired. How do I get rid of it? I didn't find anything about it in the books.
Just look above as someones asked about that

Been playing this a bit today. Like the old skool graphics. Takes a bit of time to get into it (might need more help for players at the start like a tutorial) but well worth a dollar