★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The scene: 1979 Iowa State Bowling Championship. Primetime is your middle name, and the pressure is right up your alley. After all, it's how you roll. But keep your mind out of the gutter, pal. It's down to this: Munson, McCraken, The Jesus, and you. Let's do this.

Kingpin Bowling is an endless arcade bowling game with a bevy of cute and clever characters to keep you dancing on the tips of your bowling shoes. Avoid giant hotdogs, gargatuan soda pops, oversized clipboards, massive pencils, flying popcorn, and a few surprises, all while knocking down pins in your lane to the State Championship.

You were born for this, and this game is a strike!

Kingpin Bowling features:

Simple one touch control scheme perfect for mobile devices
Epic bonus rounds
Randomly generated gameplay to keep things perpetually fresh
Unlock-albe balls like El Diablo, El Scorcho, El Sofia and more
Share GIFS of your gameplay with friends and family
Over a dozen achievements and Leaderboards
Whimsical characters and soundtrack
Kids mode for the young ones
Dope iMessage sticker pack
Cool and impeccable design
iPhone X optimized
Haptic feedback
03-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Great design, fun game!
Looking forward to handling some of the other balls.

Wouldn't mind if there was a "hard mode" where the frequency of obstacles and speed were increased.

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 03-28-2018 at 07:30 PM.
03-28-2018, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Wouldn't mind if there was a "hard mode" where the frequency of obstacles and speed were increased.
I too would love a hard mode where the difficulty from the start is equivalent to the normal mode’s difficulty after a couple of minutes have passed.

As for the game itself, the concept is rather simple, but is executed very well and just feels really good to play. I also love the art style and music!

Does anyone know what causes the “Strike” to trigger? I haven’t been able to figure it out.

Game Center: L0neW0lf18
04-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Strikes?

I too am trying to understand what causes a strike to happen.