★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 中手游
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 712.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *Candleman is developed by Spotlightor Interactive, and published with the cooperation of Fantastic Games, an independent game supporting program of CMGE*

Candleman, one of the 8 best upcoming games youve never heard of, is also a popular game on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Steam. iOS version is available now.

[Game Introduction]

Despite only being able to burn for 10 seconds, a little candle journeys into the darkness, with the purpose of seeking light.

[Game Features]

LOW-LIGHT GAMEPLAY
Venture through the darkness with only 10 seconds light.

LUSH YET HAUNTING ENVIRONMENTS
A mysterious world bathed in the radiance of lively light and vibrant colours.

RICH AND VARIED CHALLENGES
Face obstacles based on the mechanics of light and shadow.

AN EMOTIONAL JOURNEY OF LOST AND FOUND
Journey out of the darkness with the little candle, looking for the light.

[Reviews & Comments]

Like a playable Pixar short that'll warm your heart. - Mirror

A beautiful, finely-tuned death trap. Gamespot

One of the strangest, but surprisingly endearing, heroes. - Metro

It made me feel like I was a kid again. - A Flawed Orange

A refreshingly unique platforming masterpiece - Death Essence

Any younger gamers would definitely enjoy this game. - vx FluxWolf xv

A great example of just an awesome indie game LifeSuxPlayHALO

[Contact Us]

Facebook: @CMGEIndie

Twitter: @CMGE_Indie

Instagram: fantasticgames_cmge

*This game is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.*

[Fantastic Games is an independent games supporting program of CMGE]

Fantastic Games, the independent games supporting program of CMGE, provides independent game developers overall supports with funds, technologies and services. CMGE recently has achieved a strategic cooperation with some well-known independent game developers, domestic and abroad, such as LemonJam Studio, Coconut Island, and Chilly Room etc. They have brought us independent games in a joint effort, including Shadow Play of Monkey King, Dino Hero, Riptide GP 3, Cute Runner, Sunpolis, EggEgg, Adventures in Dreamland, 3DTD, Uri: The Sprout of Lotus Creek, Miss Switch, and Usavich, all recommended by App Store Top Games. Join Fantastic Games, lets build endlessly-creative mobile games on and on with your unique skills and techniques, as well as ours.

nyanpass's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/candleman/id1258488476

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-26-2018, 12:27 PM
Wish I hadn’t preordered now. Nothing downloaded yet. My fault as the last pre order for Operarion Warcade was late.

Nothing to do with the dev just Apple with a crap system. No pre orders from now on !

03-26-2018, 12:30 PM
Great game. But with one minus. As CMGE told me, it contains only 6 out of 12 chapters. Other six will appear later this year via in-app purchase, and I guess, you must buy them separately.
And maybe Im wrong and they changed it at the last moment

Last edited by Brightsiderus; 03-26-2018 at 12:38 PM.
03-26-2018, 12:31 PM
Yeah, specifically didn't pre-order for this reason. Just downloaded. Had been looking forward to this.

Edit: nevermind, still looks to be in "pre-order”....not out in US yet I guess

Last edited by jpgold; 03-26-2018 at 12:49 PM.
03-26-2018, 12:38 PM
If it is not a discount event, there is no benefit of pre-order on the current App Store system. Rather, a normal download can be enjoyed first.
03-26-2018, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Wish I hadn’t preordered now. Nothing downloaded yet. My fault as the last pre order for Operarion Warcade was late.

Nothing to do with the dev just Apple with a crap system. No pre orders from now on !
Every preorder I’ve done has downloaded on schedule for me. In any event, I preorder to help out the devs, not because I’m expecting anything special.
03-26-2018, 07:19 PM
I pre ordered, not out in Texas just yet. I think it should be out in about 4 hours.

Oh, and why have they not included all the chapters and they have to be IAP? That is kind of ridiculous tbh.

I am still excited to play though, it looks absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of the PC game little Nightmares and INSIDE.
03-26-2018, 08:11 PM
It has already been released.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FBFBEB22-BF35-499D-93F9-ADAC5556F9A6.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	374.2 KB
ID:	119748  
03-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deresi View Post
Hasnt released in Texas just yet. I am assuming that it should be out in about 2 hours :P
03-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deresi View Post
Not in the US