★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: dusan lazarevic
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: News for our fans: "Alex the Fox" just got featured in Apple's "What We're Playing" section!

--------------------------

Catch the eggs - feed the fox!

From the same developer who brought you Airport Madness and Bird Reflex comes Alex the Fox. With amazing graphics and infinite polished gameplay you'll have hours of fun!

It's an idyllic countryside evening with crickets and owls echoing in the fields. Can anything disturb this beautiful night? Unfortunately Yes! There is something odd going on in the neighborhood...

Alex is a good boy, but because of his hunger he's forced to be the egg thief. He's up to his foxy foray but he has one slight problem. It's the evening of the Full Moon and he's exposed to the weird stares of the curious villagers. As soon as they spot him, they're afoot and the mess begins. Pots, pans, pumpkins, scissors, everything they reach they throw on poor Alex...

Help Alex to avoid falling objects and catch enough eggs to feed himself. Go through as many levels as you can, while the situation complicates and quickens more and more. Then share your success with your friends on Facebook and Twitter through the OpenFeint integration.

GAME PLAY:

First 5 levels: slow for training
Every 3rd level: new falling object
Every 5th level: new diamond score
Achievements: bonus, score & level
Speed: slow, then faster over time
Highest speed: level 150 - very hard :-)

FEATURES:

Fast and reflex demanding gameplay
Increasing difficulty over time
Play along with your iTunes music
Original artwork
Worldwide scores powered by Open Feint
Real-time Chat with friends & worldwide community
Facebook & Twitter shared achievements
Global, local and friends leaderboards
Find new friends directly from the game
11-03-2009, 07:35 PM
These games are huge and I mean huge in Russia. I'm too tired to look up why though but think it was on a small electronic keychain which was a hit back in the 80's I'm guessing or 90's.