★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: On earth, a catastrophe known as the "Honkai" has plagued mankind throughout history.
You will take on the role as captain of the mighty battleship Hyperion, commanding an elite team of Valkyries in battle against the Honkai, and embarking on a journey to save the world.

[Game Features]
Fully 3D visuals and stunning artwork
Smooth controls with complete 360 camera angles, hand-drawn game art, gorgeous special effects, and an original live weather system all work together to deliver a gaming experience that is truly immersive.
Unique combat system that delivers intense and exciting combat gameplay
With Honkai Impact 3rds combat system, you can jump into battle using the unique evasion system, combo attacks, and other skills to control their Valkyries and find the fighting style that is truly their own!
Customizable loadouts with hundreds of weapons and stigmata
The spirits of brave warriors who once fought against the Honkai are waiting to be summoned as stigmata by the Valkyries! Equip these stigmata along with a variety of different weapons to find many interesting ways to synergize the Valkyries loadouts and skills!
Cute girls with unique personalities fighting together in a thrilling adventure
Build a base for the Valkyries and play through robust event stages Whether in battle against the Honkai or just hanging out with the Valkyries at the base, you will form a bond with these special girls that will be too strong to ever break.

[Support]
If you encounter any problems while playing Honkai Impact 3rd, please contact the support center in-game and send us your feedback!
Support Mailbox: honkai3rd_global@mihoyo.com
Official Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/global.honkaiimpact/

nyanpass's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/honkai-impact-3rd/id1336342304

It was released globally!

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-29-2018, 01:41 AM
I had enjoyed it since the soft launch, so I forgot whether today is its global release.

This video can be helpful for users just starting this game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by nyanpass; 04-02-2018 at 11:01 PM.

03-29-2018, 04:03 AM
If you are curious about the story of this game, you need to look at the official cartoon.

And because this game also has a theme song by characters, it is more fun to understand it.

Then, let's play the game happily!
03-29-2018, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
If you are curious about the story of this game, you need to look at the official cartoon.
Where can I find that? Also, are there any good guides out there on this game's systems?
03-29-2018, 06:57 PM
This looks tempting and the reviews are glowing with praise. However, it's about 3gb! Jeez this would be the biggest game on my phone if I downloaded it. And I already think 1gb games are pretty big.. I'd have to clear up a lot of space.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
03-29-2018, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniros View Post
Where can I find that? Also, are there any good guides out there on this game's systems?
1. It will be on the official website. It was not ready yet, but when it was a soft release, it was ready on the official website.

2. It has nothing to do with the game system. It makes understanding the plausibility of the story a little easier, and it gives you an attachment to the characters in the game.

3. More information on this game can be found on the relevant wiki site. But it is also a good way to learn how to play by yourself. If you search for the ‘honkai impact 3rd wiki’ at Google and get information from what you think is right for you, you will be able to play it a bit easier.

Last edited by nyanpass; 03-29-2018 at 08:47 PM.
03-29-2018, 09:01 PM
been playing this since it was first released. didnt get far cause the language barrier but now i can enjoy in english : D

im a rpg loving kind of guy
03-29-2018, 09:41 PM
Yes. Since its release this week, many guides and videos have been uploaded from users about this game. If you refer to it, beginners can easily start this game.
03-29-2018, 11:29 PM
how's the IAP?
03-30-2018, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroex View Post
how's the IAP?
It depends on how much you enjoy this game. Users will eventually have to use IAP to enjoy this game properly. Of course, the way to enjoy this is personal taste.