★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beast Brawl - Monster Summon/Battler [ By Insert Game]

04-04-2018, 05:37 AM
Beast Brawl - Monster Summon/Battler [ By Insert Game]

Hello Touch Arcade community!

We wanted to start updating you on our game. We are working on a Monster battle game, where you summon monsters from your party to battle. You can also cast spells from a spell book, which is based on the monsters in your team. We really love monster battlers, and would love your input and hopefully once we reach into a stable alpha we could get your help!

Quote:
You can follow us @InsertGameDev
Or keep track here, we will be active and looking on ways to improve the game. Aiming for a late April to early May testing phase
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ES_battle_1.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	119912  
Attached Images

04-14-2018, 02:39 AM
Update Dev log #1 - The Beast Brawl Mecahnics

Thought we do a little update on our game progress. We wanted to explain our thinking and progress on the game mechanics and so this is the battle system we are trying to work on. We will be hopefully opening up to late Alpha in 3 weeks or so. We would love your feedback, still getting use to explaining the game!

04-14-2018, 05:43 PM
Looks greaaaatttt

It's look so great game. How can i subscribe for alpha or beta tester??
04-21-2018, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piro View Post
It's look so great game. How can i subscribe for alpha or beta tester??
Thanks for watching! Yeah we have another update shortly, and beta will be first come first serve basis. You can sign up here: Link

Really appreciate you checking it out!
Today, 03:51 AM
Update Dev log #2 - Abilities

Bit of an update for you all!

This is Devlog 2 - we start to go through abilities and how some of them will work. We tweaked our AI and I finally realised how strong some of the abilities are

We are also heading into BETA SOON and hoping we can some people to join. We will have it open, anyone is welcome to join, just join our Discord: https://discord.gg/Wjx5Gbv or our email list and once we start - we will let you know!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Look forward to updating you next week!