★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ava believes she can fly. Immerse yourself in this thrilling journey across a beautiful yet hazardous skyline. Weave between giant bomb-balloons, dive into turbo-charged catapults, bounce off trampolines and launch up into the clouds. Just never touch the floor.

Defy gravity. With style.

Lovingly crafted by the multi-award winning British indie studio Laserdog, Ava Airborne lets you master the sky with anything you can find: cardboard wings, rocket-propelled boots, an old umbrella, or even a jet-fuelled trombone.

====================

TAKE TO THE SKIES: Glide Ava as far as you can without touching the floor - the further you fly, the bigger the reward!

JOIN THE ELITE: Progress Ava through fifteen levels of pilot, from the beginners Leaf rank to the ultra-exclusive Ace class!

BIRD BUDDIES: Get a little boost from Avas flying companions, from Steven the Seagull to Duckington McDuckFace!

FALLING BEAUTY: Customise your very own Ava by collecting your very own trinkets, charms and companions!

Follow Ava as she flies on Social:
- https://www.facebook.com/AvaAirborne/
- https://www.instagram.com/avaairborne/
- https://www.snapchat.com/add/avaairborne

© 2018 PlayStack LTD.
04-04-2018, 03:27 PM
LOved beta testing this game.
This genre hasn’t been done enough in Munich opinion so when a game comes out especially a greater one I’m all over it.
Def worth a try

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build

04-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Very fun game. I love the Tiny Wings esque movement and the obstacles are a lot of fun. I'm not a huge fan of the background music though... not that it's bad... just a little too much.

Cheers,

Dave

Rawr! For A Reason - Our first game "Undie Rush" is coming soon - 50% of profits from our free games goes to charity
04-05-2018, 02:16 AM
This game is great. It's pretty similar to Burrito Bison, which is not a bad thing. Cool graphics and great mechanics. Try the yo-yo, which acts like a hookshot. Reminds me of the old hook champ days.

One bad thing is that it crashes when I try to watch videos to open my extra gifts. That's a bummer. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Playing: Match Land, Drift It!, Fez, Shadow Fight 3, Gorogoa
04-05-2018, 03:03 PM
Leveling up adds so much to the game along with collecting currency as well as spending it.

Only thing I would ask to change would be getting away from the black balloons . No matter what they are attracted to you and almost impossible to maneuver around .

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
04-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback <3.

Working on a patch at the mo to fix a few issues.

Thanks

Rob,
04-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserRob View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback <3.

Working on a patch at the mo to fix a few issues.

Thanks

Rob,
Great to hear! The black balloons do seem to be quite a nuisance so maybe tune them down a bit, or maybe they were designed that way on purpose? I love all the upgrades. My fidget spinner has 15 levels but the new gadgets I unlock have less so there’s no motivation to use the new ones. Maybe cap the early ones so that the ones you unlock later are powerful? That may exist already and I just have not encountered it yet. For now I am sticking with my level 15 fidget spinner.

Playing: Match Land, Drift It!, Fez, Shadow Fight 3, Gorogoa
04-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked8146 View Post
Great to hear! The black balloons do seem to be quite a nuisance so maybe tune them down a bit, or maybe they were designed that way on purpose? I love all the upgrades. My fidget spinner has 15 levels but the new gadgets I unlock have less so there’s no motivation to use the new ones. Maybe cap the early ones so that the ones you unlock later are powerful? That may exist already and I just have not encountered it yet. For now I am sticking with my level 15 fidget spinner.
Wow, that's super fast upgrading! How did you manage that

And yeah, we need to tweak the difficulty!
04-07-2018, 12:54 AM
When you unlock the fidget spinner (at least mine was) it was already level 15. Perhaps this is an unintended bug?
04-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrmonty View Post
When you unlock the fidget spinner (at least mine was) it was already level 15. Perhaps this is an unintended bug?
Yeah, this is a bug :/ Sorry. Bloody Fidget Spinners...