★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How do I find a list of pre-order games?

04-05-2018, 12:03 PM
How do I find a list of pre-order games?

The iOS11 app store has introduced a pre-order system. But can I find a list of pre-order games? Or is there a place to tell it?

Pre-order games in the US App Store are limited.

Developers expect to sell their game in pre-order. Users can get information about upcoming new games.

In some cases, there were discounts on pre-order games. But it does not become a publicity, and it misses opportunity.

Is there a way?
04-07-2018, 10:10 PM
The new App Store has a Pre-Order section for games. It's only in iOS 11. I can see it on my iPhone X.
It seems to update daily.

How I get there:
*Go to the App Store app
*Tap the Games button at the bottom
*Scroll down past the top lists and Moments of Zen and you'll find a Pre-Order Section near the bottom.
*Tap "See All" and you'll see the latest games for pre-order.

You need iOS 11.2 to actually place a pre-order.

-Alan
04-08-2018, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasterzone View Post
The new App Store has a Pre-Order section for games. It's only in iOS 11. I can see it on my iPhone X.
It seems to update daily.

How I get there:
*Go to the App Store app
*Tap the Games button at the bottom
*Scroll down past the top lists and Moments of Zen and you'll find a Pre-Order Section near the bottom.
*Tap "See All" and you'll see the latest games for pre-order.

You need iOS 11.2 to actually place a pre-order.

-Alan
Thank you. However, the list of pre-orders there seems to be limited. For example, Simon the Sorcerer was Pre-Order, but not in the "See All" corner (it was a Pre-Order Limited discount, but many users did not know it).

P.S
Your "Harry and Larry" looks good on the Pre-Order App Store entry. Congratulations on the release.
04-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Thanks!

-Alan