★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The city streets are packed with bad guys. Who you gonna call? That's right, it's THE HAMMER! He'll straighten them out with his shotgun. In this all new third person shooter game take out bad agents and level up with a shotgun or machine gun. You can even get a jet pack! Don't have to worry about wasting all your time playing to get money as money is easy peasy to obtain in this game while having loads of fun!

nyanpass's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-06-2018, 12:19 PM
Steam PC version was released first, and now iOS.

There are more things in heaven and earth.

04-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
Steam PC version was released first, and now iOS.
That's how indies ensure that they have the best chance to succeed. Make actual money off the Steam version, reducing the risk of low sales on the mobile version. Also, gamer elitism goes one way: from more powerful platforms to less powerful ones. Trying to release a mobile game on Steam brings out all the "screw this kiddie dumbed-down mobile game" trolls. That's a big reason why Blue Wizard slowed the mobile development of Slayaway Camp during its beta to concentrate on Steam, then go back to mobile and other platforms. The Circle of Life.
04-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucepolicy View Post
That's how indies ensure that they have the best chance to succeed. Make actual money off the Steam version, reducing the risk of low sales on the mobile version. Also, gamer elitism goes one way: from more powerful platforms to less powerful ones. Trying to release a mobile game on Steam brings out all the "screw this kiddie dumbed-down mobile game" trolls. That's a big reason why Blue Wizard slowed the mobile development of Slayaway Camp during its beta to concentrate on Steam, then go back to mobile and other platforms. The Circle of Life.
And finally, indie developers will expand their games with Nintendo Switch. There is a fairly nice premium market!

04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
This looks like something Id enjoy! Looks like it controls well!
04-06-2018, 02:19 PM
$1.99 and has ads? Dove in as it looked cool, but controls are sluggish (maybe i need to play with the sensitivity) and it has ads.

If the devs are here, is this a mistake?
04-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
$1.99 and has ads? Dove in as it looked cool, but controls are sluggish (maybe i need to play with the sensitivity) and it has ads.

If the devs are here, is this a mistake?
Maybe you can get help here. I've been reading reviews, um .. It's a bit complicated about the developer.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/730620/Hammer_2/

Last edited by nyanpass; 04-06-2018 at 02:58 PM.
04-06-2018, 02:58 PM
I would stay away from this.

I think its a scam game that was ripped off. The developer listed on Steam is different than the dev listed in the app store.
04-06-2018, 06:57 PM
It's just an asset flip from the Unity asset store. See link to the original game template used to create it:

https://assetstore.unity.com/package...hammer-2-43670

Might be a nice enough game but game templates are usually very basic and just one level or something.