★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "This game smokes Lunar Lander with better game play and controls." (review)
Land space ships on five different planets in this unique mix of line drawing and gravity game.

Consider distance, speed and angle of each ship, then draw a line to fire the thrusters. Catch a falling ship until it hovers, move it sideways, let it fall freely before giving it a final burst to land safely, all triggered with you drawing a single line. Before you know it, this natural and unique approach will get you conducting an elegant and beautiful ballet in space.

Unique gameplay:
- find creative ways to land your ships
- hover your ships with a quick upwards flick
- land safely with a delayed boost by drawing a down-up line
- master the art of landing your ships with a single line out of the most impossible situations

Innovative Features:
- introducing: you can crash a few ships before your Master Controller loses her patience
- introducing: chose wisely how to use the energy you gather over time. Auto-land a bunch of ships or refill your crash allowance
- featuring five levels, four soundtracks
- challenge your friends through Openfeint

Please enjoy our first big game production! Kindly consider a five star rating to support this game :)
11-03-2009, 11:42 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

11-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Flight Control meets Lunar Lander!

Hey Gangsters,

Has anybody else given this game a spin?

While a little scared off initially at the concept of trying to play lunar lander with dozens of incoming pods all at the same time, the line controls work pretty decently here (the trail you draw isn't so much where you are directing the craft as much as how you want the thrusters to fire with gravity doing the rest).

So using these line drawing controls you'll need to bring these guys onto the landing pads at featherfall speed at the end without smacking into any other pods or obstacles.

While the above really does sum up the basics the game adds a couple of cute twists, the biggest being "landing base energy management". The landing base is storing up power overtime that can be used to either switch on an "Auto-Lander" (just guide a pod into this gravitational beam shooting straight up from the landing zone and it will guide the pod in for you) or replenish resources things (every pod that crashes uses up some of the base's resources). Once you turn on the Auto-Lander it is on until all of the current energy is used up so you need to plan carefully how to best utilize it as it takes a bit to warm up and you can't simply flick it on and off so as to use it sparingly. If this weren't enough there is even a little "+" button you can hit down to the far right of the bottom control panel to call in another lander if things weren't already hectic enough for you.

Oh, and never get too cocky with the Auto-Lander, the power will run out at some point and whomever it was just gently guiding down might need you to quickly intervene once the power has run out!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-07-2009, 05:01 PM
** price increase pre-warning **

Hi guys,

thanks for all your support and the great feedback I got from this forum.

"Space Master" got out of the first three days with a clean five star average based on 13 reviews. That's a good start and from all I can tell some of the written reviews are from TA members, thanks for that! So glad you guys like it!

Now, while that is good news, the bad news is that the game got completely smoked in the current release madness and the appstore confusion of the last few days, where it was not visible for many hours.

You guys been great, so I wanted to give you a heads-up that I will increase the price to 1.99 this evening (pst).
Space Master has a nice learning curve where you can constantly improve your ship landing strategies, high replay value, you get a lot of game for the money. If you read this, for a few hours you can still get Space Master for 99c and I hope some of you will pick it up and enjoy it as much as the others do.
And remember to draw the lines UP if you want to slow the ship down.

Thanks again for your support

Space Master itunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=337138626&mt=8
11-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Only fair and still a bargain at $2!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Sick!! Saw this in upcoming a few days ago, and totally forget about it. Def. going to check it out for .99 (addicted to line drawing games)

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
11-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to cause confusion with a vague announcement. Hard enough with the timezones.

I will set the price to 1.99 at midnight pacific time, so that will be in four hours from now, right now it is still at $0.99. Thanks to those picking it up, you are buying a great and challenging lunar lander game.
As always, let me know how you like it.

06-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but does anyone know what happened to this game? Its gone from the store.
06-05-2010, 01:01 AM

I'm the developer of Space Master, I had to pull V1 from the shop after I found that one of the graphics the designer I was working with produced was too close to another existing artwork. I prefer a 100% clean copyright situation with artwork so I changed designer and am about to release a new version to the market with completely redesigned graphics.

Hope that helps!

06-05-2010, 02:59 AM
Hi, Markus.
Please keep us posted, I'd like to buy this game. Had it on my wish list since it came out.