★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: RPG

================

iOS 9.0iPhone 5siPad AiriPad mini 2

================

nyanpass's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

エバーダークの時計塔 -短編RPG
= Everdark Clocktower (by Kemco & Hit-Point)
04-07-2018, 01:04 PM
Kemco recently released the Pocket RPG series. The pocket RPG is the RPG with a play time of around 2-4 hours. Its playing time is short, but impressive. These games have already received quite positive ratings from users on the Android.(Kemco games are generally released first on Android.)

Currently, only Japanese is supported, but it seems to support English soon.

For reference, the first series of Pocket RPG released by Kemco is Archlion Saga. It is also wonderful. (Archlion Saga supports English.) If you are interested in it, check out the link below.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=318275

This pocket RPG series seems to need attention.

There are more things in heaven and earth.

Last edited by nyanpass; 04-07-2018 at 01:15 PM.
04-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
Kemco recently released the Pocket RPG series. The pocket RPG is the RPG with a play time of around 2-4 hours. Its playing time is short, but impressive. These games have already received quite positive ratings from users on the Android.(Kemco games are generally released first on Android.)

Currently, only Japanese is supported, but it seems to support English soon.

For reference, the first series of Pocket RPG released by Kemco is Archlion Saga. It is also wonderful. (Archlion Saga supports English.) If you are interested in it, check out the link below.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=318275

This pocket RPG series seems to need attention.

it's in japanese but it's not a soft launch, i see the game in my store and i've already downloaded it a couple of days ago.
04-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
it's in japanese but it's not a soft launch, i see the game in my store and i've already downloaded it a couple of days ago.
Oh I see. Thank you for your corrections.

There are more things in heaven and earth.