Math and Magic PROMO Codes. Any parents here? :)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by x0r, Apr 8, 2018.

1. x0r

x0r Member

Jan 26, 2018
    #1 x0r, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Hey guys. Being a father of two kids at an early school age motivated me to create a game that would make them enjoy practicing math.

Please reply to this thread or send me a message what you would like to have:

iOS or Android?

◉ Numbers (All Levels)
    ◉ Addition (All Levels)
    ◉ Subtraction (All Levels)
    ◉ Multiplication (All Levels)
    ◉ Division (All Levels)
    ... or the Complete Game (All the above levels)?

Math and Magic

Download on the App Store or Get it on Google Play

Quick look on YouTube

[​IMG]

2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I guess, I need complete game:) my daughter is 1 y.o., but I guess sometime I’m the near future she will need it

3. x0r

x0r Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Sure :) Android or iOS please?

I tried to teach our kids the numbers and basic calculus at the preschool age and they had a bit of a head start. Now they are on the gifted and talented school program :)

4. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    iOS, please

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Mines 2 and a half but it’s never too soon to learn I’ll take iOS if there’s any left thanks

6. jonwilf

jonwilf Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I've got two girls, 3 and 11 - would this be appropriate for either of them? If so I'd love to try the iOS version, cheers.

7. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Got the code! Thank you. I think that the game needs a proper tutorial. I have tried the game myself and understood the Rules from the second game:)

8. x0r

x0r Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Sure, I'drop you a private message ;)

Definitely, I'll drop you a pm. My daughter is 10 and she practices multiplication up to 10x (It's basically a times table). In later levels there is multiplication exercise from 11x to 20x. The younger one could learn the numbers :) well if not now, maybe in a year or so. I remember my daughter playing with iPad when she was 3, and my younger son maybe even earlier. The time flies so fast :)

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried to visualize the hint on the level start, but it may be more prominent in first levels.

9. If the offer is still good, I'd like an everything code for my 5 year old son. I am working on addition for him at the moment.

10. x0r

x0r Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Sure ;) I've sent you a private message

11. I just redeemed the code. I have a couple of suggestions. Consider adding a splash screen to state that you are matching 2 tiles in this game and remove the shopping cart when there is nothing more to purchase. Let me see how my son reacts to it later today. Thanks.

12. x0r

x0r Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Thanks! I really appreciate the suggestions