★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Why are you here ? Why is everyone attacking you in this castle ?
Meh, it doesn't matter.
'Cause you're a wooden Golem, half stupid, half warmachine, but fully lovable.

Discover a new indie & adventure ! One Golem. Many enemies. Who will survive ?

Use your Golem punch, escape the castle, throw enemies away, or burn them to the ground with lava : all the arcade gameplay & hardcore fun you love, packed in this indie Golemic adventure !

Learn to control your Golem, how to bash crowds of coward castle Knights with your punch, avoid poorly targeted arrows, grab & punch crazy bombers, roll away from meteor rains or gigantic shields dashing at you, use your lava explosion on hardcore tornadoes, more bombs, bigger castle Knights ... Even lasers. Explosions. Hardcore.
And a Time Wizard. Yeah.

- Enjoy the adventure : discover 7 beautiful environments to burn with your Golem !
- Discover the arcade gameplay : unleash new wild attacks & punch, to smash your enemies to the moon !
- Hardcore challenge : Learn the 11 enemies' pattern to survive, or your Golem will die. And die. And die again. For sure.
- Enjoy the dynamic and always changing soundtrack : the closer to the level's end, the more intense the music !

Your challenge : improvise & use all your Golem's tricks, survive to all hardcore levels & find your home !

Ready for some die & retry ? That's gonna be an hardcore adventure.

nyanpass's comments:
Golem Rage (by Zuki Games)

04-12-2018, 06:45 AM
Just released!

According to developer comments...

“54 levels of punches, exploding, throwing away our 11 different enemies, accross 7 environments!

No freemium, no internet connection required”

Wow, you know what users want.

Youtube link | Pop Up

There are more things in heaven and earth.

04-12-2018, 11:50 AM

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer
04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Is there an end or is it endless?

Playing: Match Land, Drift It!, Fez, Shadow Fight 3, Gorogoa
04-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked8146 View Post
Is there an end or is it endless?
When I tested the game the campaign was level based with an end to each level. Def a fun game and Im not even a fan of runners.
04-12-2018, 01:06 PM
DLed. Will see!
04-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightasammo View Post
When I tested the game the campaign was level based with an end to each level. Def a fun game and Im not even a fan of runners.
Cool. Definitely like that better than endless runners. Thanks!

Playing: Match Land, Drift It!, Fez, Shadow Fight 3, Gorogoa
04-13-2018, 06:22 AM
Indeed, it's not endless, paid, no freemium, no IAP, no ads, no internet connection.
WE SAID OLD SCHOOL

Don't hesitate to share feedback with us mates
04-13-2018, 07:55 AM
First Impressions. In the beginning, the story which is done in cartoon form intensifies the user's interest while playing the game. It is not a common endless runner game. Each level has an end, and the player can complete the level using a variety of techniques and methods. And the reaction of traps and enemies that are installed on each level makes the game not boring. I will play a little more and leave more comments.

There are more things in heaven and earth.
04-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Though i wasn't the best tester for this game (sorry Devs, my time's is short these days), i really had much fun with it. Since there are levels, it's a top game for short bursts. Except if you wanna go for the golden mask (3star). This could get quite challenging but in a good way, imho.

Honestly, i'm also a bit surprised about this sudden release. I guess i missed something to read more carefully. My last four bucks are saved for a game that is coming tomorrow, and since the beta is still playable...
As soon as i reloaded my store account next week, my dollars are on your way.

Good luck, Devs!