★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Solus Games
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 86.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Switch lanes to the beat in Disco Road. Also import your own music too. Run along through dancing worlds, pickup notes and power-up all to your favorite music.

- Switch lanes and Jump to the beat of 8 funky disco tracks
- Import your own music too from your DRM free music library
- Control with simple swipes or with your Face on iPhone X
- Autoplay imports too and just watch the AI play through the track on it's own as a Music Visualizer.

Solus's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

(Releasing 4/18/2018)

Switch lanes to the beat in Disco Road. Also import your own music too. Run along through dancing worlds, pickup notes and power-up all to your favorite music.

- Switch lanes and Jump to the beat of 8 funky disco tracks
- Import your own music too from your DRM free music library
- Control with simple swipes or with your Face on iPhone X
- Autoplay imports too and just watch the AI play through the track on it's own as a Music Visualizer.

Here is a video of various music imports.
https://vimeo.com/265254614
04-19-2018, 01:22 AM
Yes! RadioTrek returns! Downloading now!
04-19-2018, 01:49 AM
This is fantastic. The character seems a little more restricted in terms of movement than I recall of RadioTrek giving it a playing style reminiscent of Tap Tap Revenge. The graphic upgrades and environment transitions are top notch. This is easily my favorite release this week! I cant wait to try it out with my own music. Now where did it put my Beat.Trip soundtrack?
04-20-2018, 08:20 PM
I tried this out with some of my own music and it works flawlessly. It is a highly enjoyable way to interact with your favorite songs.