★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

🚀👾🚀Shmup Updates🚀👾🚀

04-17-2018, 03:58 PM
🚀👾🚀Shmup Updates🚀👾🚀

This iz a thread for any iOS Shmup Update you may find or when you are alerted in your notifications. Also with this thread I would like for Developers & Fans to work together on bring our beloved iOS genre somemore radiant light. Anyone want to help this Old Fart with this thread? Thank You in Advance & Greatly Appreciated! Of the wonderful 194 and growing Members of Bullet Hell Fanatics Group i know it can be done in a Funtaztic way��������

������SHUMP������

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 04-18-2018 at 03:23 PM.
04-17-2018, 04:07 PM
Sky Force Reloaded by Infinite Dreams

Level B3 has been added!

Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ

04-18-2018, 02:59 PM
Pixel Craft - Space Shooter by: Yunbin Xie

👾6 new plans

👾Daily Reward System

👾Added support for French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Indonesian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese

Try his other game twist on Pac-Man & Snake titled Pixels Advanced 2016. There iz a Shmup in this iOS Videogame. You level up certain perks you can turn your characters into powerful shooters

04-18-2018, 03:12 PM
Danmaku Unlimited 3
by: Sunny Tam

👾Fixed bug with the in-game difficulty label
V1.1.0

👾Added support for iPhone X

👾Added TLB Practice

👾Fixed issue with touch sensitivity settings not saving properly

👾Fixed issue with certain TLB graphical elements not being rendered properly

👾Updated title screen to match console version

04-22-2018, 12:14 AM
Tank Buddies by: Kiseki Games

👾Bug fixes and improvements

👾Other playable games tab

04-22-2018, 12:18 AM
Droplet And Billow by: Benny Bird

👾New characters added

👾Fixes and improvements

04-22-2018, 12:22 AM
Retro Shooting by: Livezen Corp

👾Chinese simplified support

👾Fixed known bugs

👾New stage will be unleashed on the next update

04-22-2018, 12:34 AM
uVu - yoU versus Universe by: Ambrella Co., Ltd.

👾New: You can gather score items automatically

👾Improved: Power Up items stand out more

👾Improved: Tutorial

👾FIxed minor bugs

04-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Lightning Fighter 2
by: Uwan Studio

👾Bug fixes and improvements

👾App icon Art change

04-24-2018, 11:49 AM
Blazing Star
by: SNK

👾Thank You Very Much SNK 4 returning iOS fun with your heArtwork to us fans

👾Updated to iOS 11

👾Correction of a few minor issues