★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Shikai lin
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1128.8 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Legend of Faty is a cartoon-style and open world game.

After the War of the Devil, the world has entered a period of peace. It's said that the world will be changed soon by someone, but no one knows how it will change.

You are going to be the one who will change the world. It's almost impossible to achieve victory by yourself. You need to invite neutral beings to be your allies. They will give you great help.But, they will also share a lot of your money and experience.

[Features]

Totally open and free world, you can attack everyone in this game, you can also invite every neutral being to be your ally.

Rich in goods and weapons. Each has its special feature.

Rich in spells. Including kinds of damage, recovery, summon and so on.

There are 6 main races in this game. You can join one of them and get additional ability.

You can achieve victory by 7 ways. Including by finishing one race's level 6 mission or by defeating all bosses of 6 races.

[Recommended Device]
iPhone 6 or greater
iPhone mini 4 or greater

nyanpass's comments:
The Legend of Faty (by DearSky Studio)

Youtube link | Pop Up

04-17-2018, 11:35 PM
This game released today. There is not much information, but it is interesting when you watch the video and pictures. However, the control and game speed seem a bit slow?!

There are more things in heaven and earth.

04-17-2018, 11:38 PM
I'm at work now but definitely got my eye on this one. Looks like it might be the surprise of the week.
04-18-2018, 02:36 AM
If the game is too difficult, you can use the following cheat codes. If you are curious, check out the spoiler.

Input greedisgood as your player name at the beginning.

04-18-2018, 06:59 AM
I’m a sucker for this kind of game. Bought, but will need WiFi to download.
04-18-2018, 07:09 AM
Is this optimized for the X?
04-18-2018, 07:23 AM
I really want to check this out but Ive been on a Final Fantasy thing lately (and other turn based jrpgs) and Im almost finished with 7 and wanted to get 5 after but I have just enough credits to get 5 and have like 2 bucks left over lol now I could settle with FFT and still have enough for this, but Ive played and beaten FFT a few times since it first released and I missed ff5 in its original run on PlayStation so its the only one pre ps3/xbox360 era I havent played all the way through . Dilemmas dilemmas
04-18-2018, 08:31 AM
First Impressions. This game with potential is likely to be a decent game if some improvements are made.

The game is an open-world action RPG. Day and night changes also apply within the game. Since the map is provided, the player is less confusing. But the control needs to be improved. (If you have difficulty moving controls, try the controls elsewhere on the screen). You can get the quests you want in the village, and you can grow your character through it. You can also give a gift and build a friendship with a NPC and recruit a friend. The game is about 1.2GB, and once downloaded it does not seem to require an internet connection. (This game also worked in airplane mode.) After enjoying a little more, I will leave more comments. The most important thing now seems to be control improvement. (Of course, it is not a big problem in the game, but it is a little inconvenient.)

The developer's e-mail address is as follows, and I gave a relatively quick reply to my inquiry about this game.

skylin911@gmail.com

Last edited by nyanpass; 04-18-2018 at 08:34 AM.
04-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Ive also spent a little time with it. It has potential but needs a lot of work. I know its supposed to be open world but honestly, when it comes down to it its not. Some areas have stronger monsters than others which actually does make you have to go a specific way until youre stronger, but you cant really get anywhere for a while because even the monsters in central area are too hard. Healing also takes forever, especially once you have 1000+ hp and you have to wait for it to Regen, the potions only give you what? 100 or 200 hp over 10 seconds. So far I havent been able to get passed the central area (fighting monsters wise) even after completing a quest and I was able to recruit some help. Finding equipment is rare I came across an armor which was the same as the one I started with and some gloves that increase str +10 but thats it, and a new weapon is like 5000 gold but Ive barely broke 1000. The first skill you buy is 1500 then it jumps to like 3000 or 5000 and goes up unless you somehow find a bow then you might be able to switch to that and theres a couple 1000 gold skills for it. Hopefully at some point more skills open up in other towns or something but in the other town I did visit there were no shops or anything just 1 guy with a mission. The missions also dont tell you anything other than what they want, fetch quests only so far. But I have no idea where to find some of the stuff because no where does it say. This is all played on easy, because it wont let me choose any other difficulty even when it gives me options if I choose normal or hard the name screen pops up and says the difficulty is easy, so thats either broken or you have to beat each one to unlock the next.
04-19-2018, 08:44 AM
I informed the developer of the existence of this place. He checked and said there would be updates on the game.