★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Packed with lots of intense and juicy levels, "Knife Fruit Challenge" will test your reactions and reward the most skilled fruit masters with amazing and powerful knives. Aim for the perfect cut and collect enough coins to complete all the challenges!

6+ knives with amazing designs (more coming soon)
Unique game mechanics with exciting isometric graphics.
One touch gameplay so you can play anytime, anywhere.
Achievements and daily rewards.
Free download & Game center to compete with your friends

Easy to learn but definitely difficult to master. Tap anywhere to throw a knife; hit the fruits, not the dynamites! How far can you go?

Exclusively for iOS!

crevasse's comments:

Game Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks for reading, cheers!
04-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Quick update, Knife Fruit Challenge is now FEATURED on Product Hunt!
Show us some love there as well https://www.producthunt.com/posts/knife-fruit-challenge

04-20-2018, 11:21 AM
Fun game. However is it possible to disable the slow motion at the beginning of each throw? It sort of a distraction from the fluidity of the gameplay.
04-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I will consider this in a future update. I'm glad you had fun playing it
04-24-2018, 04:29 PM
Fun game with great graphics

I am a fan of isometric art. I love your isometric graphic! Lots details when the knife cut the fruits. Well done! I will suggest to have more knives in the future.
04-25-2018, 05:07 AM
Thank you so much! I have a passion for designing isometric game objects, haha. Except for more knives, what would you like to see in a future update?
04-26-2018, 12:52 PM
Hey mate, is this a Buildbox game? Love the graphics and the colors. Gameplay is very nice too, I'd like though that once the knife hits the floor I immediately can throw another one. It's not much but this slight delay drives me crazy.

Overall an awesome game, was it featured by Apple?
04-26-2018, 01:23 PM

Ohhh, I love the mechanics. What graphics program do you use?

Last edited by Vectology Games; 04-26-2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Nice!
04-26-2018, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoph M View Post
Hey mate, is this a Buildbox game? Love the graphics and the colors. Gameplay is very nice too, I'd like though that once the knife hits the floor I immediately can throw another one. It's not much but this slight delay drives me crazy.

Overall an awesome game, was it featured by Apple?
Thanks, Christoph! I'll keep that in mind for a future update; great feedback.
Not featured by Apple but featured on an apple haha
Exclusively on iOS