★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Heroes of Elements is a Match-3 strategy card battle game set in a near future world. You will lead a group of heroes to fight against waves of monsters released to the world by the evil Fengshui Corporation.

- Strategic combat
The game features a formation system that makes the placement of your heros position very important. Also make good use of elemental advantages can be a big help on your road to victory.

- Diverse cast of heroes
On your journey of fighting against Fengshui Corporation and the evil monsters, you will come across a large number of heroes who can join your team. They have different backgrounds and skills, and can fill in various roles in combat like tanks and healers and more roles beyond that.

- Develop and evolve
Collected hero can further level up his/her attributes, level up skills as well as learn new skills by evolving into the next tier.

- Venture into unknown lands
The battle against the elemental monsters is not an easy one. You will tread on unknown lands and encounter dangerous enemies: cities guarded by Fengshui private army, forests with corrupted animals lurking inside, and deadly deserts filled with scorpions and spiders.

Happy Panda Studio's comments:


Gameplay Trailer:


Youtube link | Pop Up









Let's enjoy some real challenging card battles!

Best regards,
Happy Panda Studio

Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter


Updates:

Version 1.1.1 change list:

- Fixed screen aspect ratio problem on the iPhone X.
- Replaced weekly leaderboards with daily leaderboards.
- Added different combat music for each campaign area.
- Effects updates on some of the skills to make them feel more flashy.
- Now new account comes with 2 free diamonds.
- Now player can get extra rewards in daily rift as well by watching ads.
- Added instant stamina refill option when starting a level with insufficient stamina
- Lowered difficulties across all the levels, including daily rifts.
- Other balancing adjustments and fixes.
04-22-2018, 12:50 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
downloaded, looking good

04-22-2018, 03:35 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 126
Great first post! Welcome to the forum.
My main reason for downloading this was the opportunity to fight against the terrors of Feng Shui. Its a fine looking card battler/upgrader which is problably the best use of match-3. There seems to be an issue with setting up a T formation. After equipping 3 characters to the front row I am unable to place the fourth charcter in the second row. Aside from that its going well. Wabi-Sabi rules!
04-22-2018, 07:26 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,827
as a dedicated match-3-rpg fan i gave it a quick try.
first impression is that its like a Hearthstone and Shadow Wars baby with a match 3 UI.

quick suggestions:
1) optimise it. There is no reason that it should get my 6s+ as hot as it does.
2) if possible make the 5 elements a triangle like 99% of the other match3s, namely red-green-blue and black-white strong against each other
3) make the special skills more “special”, flashy, powerful
4) some less monotonous battle music would not hurt
5) add more characters

The match3 battling looks ok so far with the exception of skills -see above- and its too early to talk about f2p done right or not yet.

if you arent put off by f2p internet give it a fast try yourselves, download is 115 megabytes.
04-22-2018, 10:20 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2017
Location: Sydney
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangyuj View Post
downloaded, looking good
thanks man!
04-22-2018, 10:30 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2017
Location: Sydney
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp View Post
Great first post! Welcome to the forum.
My main reason for downloading this was the opportunity to fight against the terrors of Feng Shui. Its a fine looking card battler/upgrader which is problably the best use of match-3. There seems to be an issue with setting up a T formation. After equipping 3 characters to the front row I am unable to place the fourth charcter in the second row. Aside from that its going well. Wabi-Sabi rules!
Thanks for trying our game!

The T formation issue seems like a bug. It's strange we couldn't reproduce it. We'll looking into it and make sure it functions well. Meanwhile you can try exit and then re-open the game, it may fix the issue temporarily.
04-22-2018, 10:38 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2017
Location: Sydney
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
as a dedicated match-3-rpg fan i gave it a quick try.
first impression is that its like a Hearthstone and Shadow Wars baby with a match 3 UI.

quick suggestions:
1) optimise it. There is no reason that it should get my 6s+ as hot as it does.
2) if possible make the 5 elements a triangle like 99% of the other match3s, namely red-green-blue and black-white strong against each other
3) make the special skills more special, flashy, powerful
4) some less monotonous battle music would not hurt
5) add more characters

The match3 battling looks ok so far with the exception of skills -see above- and its too early to talk about f2p done right or not yet.

if you arent put off by f2p internet give it a fast try yourselves, download is 115 megabytes.
Wow thanks ramzarules! Pro match-3 player! You gave us some quite legit suggestions and some of them are exactly what we have in plan. and yes we'll keep improving the game and it will evolve over time. Thanks!
04-22-2018, 11:13 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Panda Studio View Post
Thanks for trying our game!

The T formation issue seems like a bug. It's strange we couldn't reproduce it. We'll looking into it and make sure it functions well. Meanwhile you can try exit and then re-open the game, it may fix the issue temporarily.
Thanks, its working ok now. Must have been a temporary anomaly.
04-22-2018, 11:15 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,827
hehe, not a pro, just playing every game of that type that comes out and you may know - they are disappointing with a few notable exceptions, so when i see a hopeful effort like yours, and actual community interaction, i try my best to give some suggestions.

Thanks for making this effort devs. Yeah, match3rpgs are a dime a dozen, but 8 games out of 10 are either too greedy, too awful to even look at, or the battles are not fun. I think yours has the background to go the distance and hopefully will not fall into any of those three traps. Also, improve it as fast as possible to not miss the launch window!
04-22-2018, 11:58 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
hehe, not a pro, just playing every game of that type that comes out and you may know - they are disappointing with a few notable exceptions, so when i see a hopeful effort like yours, and actual community interaction, i try my best to give some suggestions.

Thanks for making this effort devs. Yeah, match3rpgs are a dime a dozen, but 8 games out of 10 are either too greedy, too awful to even look at, or the battles are not fun. I think yours has the background to go the distance and hopefully will not fall into any of those three traps. Also, improve it as fast as possible to not miss the launch window!
My thoughts exactly!