★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
App description: Endless Space Invaders.
Blast your way through an endless invasion of space aliens.
Collect power ups to help you survive.
Collect coins to unlock ship upgrades.
How long will you last against the Space Invaders?

Game Centre- To challenge your friends and the universe.
One hand joystick control.

abbstar's comments:

Endless Space Invaders.
https://itunes.apple.com/co/app/blocky-invaders/id1367855022?l=en&mt=8
04-26-2018, 03:09 AM
Fun little Arcade game with old school flair!

04-26-2018, 03:27 AM
Not the best game ever.
04-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Congrats on the feature mate. All the best to your success!!!
04-29-2018, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoph M View Post
Congrats on the feature mate. All the best to your success!!!
Thanks Christoph, bit of a surprise wasnt expecting that.
Didnt think it was that great to be honest, just a bit of fun, but we will take it for sure. hahahah
Had to do a rename to ENDLESS INVADERS, due to the word Blocky being trademarked in the UK by Full Fat.
But thats fine.
04-29-2018, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbstar View Post
Thanks Christoph, bit of a surprise wasnt expecting that.
Didnt think it was that great to be honest, just a bit of fun, but we will take it for sure. hahahah
Had to do a rename to ENDLESS INVADERS, due to the word Blocky being trademarked in the UK by Full Fat.
But thats fine.
Hey Abbstar
Im really liking your fun creation. Im out to unlock all ships😃 I would like to know if the magnet could be a bit longer on time?

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
04-30-2018, 01:44 AM
Thanks.
Dam just had an Update go through today with a few new ships, But will increase the Magnet for you in the next Update.
Also adding a new Game mode, with levels and probably a few boss aliens to defeat, well lots of boss aliens..
Hopefully if all goes well will be out in a few days?
thanks again...
04-30-2018, 07:27 AM
😃
WOW
Thank You Very Much. I juz recently unlocked my last ship that has spread shots which i have been randomly unlocking ships since the start. How do i throw some duckets your way? And what About implementation of Everyplay? You are putting Bosses in so now im really super golden stoked Much success to your on your fun creation Yo!

🚀👾🚀SHMUP🚀👾🚀

Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
04-30-2018, 09:41 PM
Yo!

I wuz trying to get to 1000 b4 i reward myself with your new update. Ive been blasting with four wide, spread & rapid. Maaaaan your game iz fun! Thankz Yo!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FD11973F-0012-4F76-A812-62F81D533F99.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	120197