★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zone Projects
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.3 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Have you ever considered yourself to be a good strategist? Maybe even the best?

Now you can prove it by competing with many gamers, including us, the team at Zone Projects (we love
Towers Trap and will stand behind it). Immortalize your name on the wall of fame by publishing your
best scores on the web from within the game.

You can even Watch and learn from a full game replay of the other players that made it to the wall of fame. This allows you to see what strategies other player used to get to their high scores!

In Towers Trap, your objective is to protect your front lines from intruders by utilizing various
towers that you place on the game field, forming a maze or guantlet for the
intruders to run through. Towers can be upgraded and replaced to be more effective against the various intruders and to serve different strategies.

The intruders are many and can be overwhelming, your fate seems doomed. Don't despair! Don't give
up! You can do it! Show us, and the world, what you're made of. Prove that you're the best
strategist of all by not letting any intruders through your tower maze and getting the highest score.
If you prove to be one of the best, you will see your name on the wall of fame, and then others can
learn from your achievement!
11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
video of the windows mobile version

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

11-04-2009, 01:37 PM
frack, didn't even see this come out.

apple really needs to get rid of that stupid 11 page limit, i have no room for this.
11-04-2009, 01:49 PM
lol, time to glitch more pages then

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
11-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
frack, didn't even see this come out.

apple really needs to get rid of that stupid 11 page limit, i have no room for this.
Honestly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
lol, time to glitch more pages then
That glitch doesnt really work well for me... any tips? lol

Also, it sucks that I have to move every app up in order to get all my apps to their original spot and put all the new apps on the last page..

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
11-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I pretty much gave up on extra pages. I just keep a long note of my hidden apps. I'm just waiting on apple to allow more pages.
11-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I pretty much gave up on extra pages. I just keep a long note of my hidden apps. I'm just waiting on apple to allow more pages.
I keep a list of my deleted apps :P

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
11-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
I keep a list of my deleted apps :P
Same! It's about 2 pages now .
11-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
Honestly...

That glitch doesnt really work well for me... any tips? lol
1. You just need to make sure your first page is completely filled with icons...you should move the voice memo page off of there first and put something else on your first page so its full.

2. Move the voice memo icon to your last page...it needs to be in the lower right position so your last page is full.

3. Now press and hold the ipod icon in the bar at the bottom till it starts shaking so you can move it, and move it up to where the voice memo icon is so that it pushes the voice memo icon off that page and to the right.

4. Once, that's done, press the home button to get the icons to stop shaking and reboot.

There should now be a brand new second page with nothing but the voice memo icon on it for you to use.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Now if you are using an OS over 3.0, whatever you do, do not use the application tab to rearrage or do anything with removing/installing apps or moving icons or when you sync, your extra pages will break and itunes will helpfully move all your icons everywhere and you'll have to reglitch...all your apps are still there and perfectly safe, but it is just a big pain.

Quote:
Quote:
11-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Well for me the voice memo goes onto the first page and then moves that app that replaced it to the second page, and then i have to move everything over manually, which takes tons of time. So basically I'm stuck with 11 pages. Apple REALLY needs to allow more. Don't they want us to buy more apps??

This game looks ok though. I don't think I'll buy it only because I already have too many TD games as is.